ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟤 - ғᴏʀᴇʟsᴋᴇᴛ

ғᴏʀᴇʟsᴋᴇᴛ

(ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

________

"Mierda!" Darrian screamed at the huge flat screen tv.

David laughed at his switch in mood. They were playing 2K in the guest bedroom and David was laying down, one controller in hand, while darrian was sitting up with the other controller in his hands. Both of them were looking at the tv when darrian suddenly missed his winning shot.

To win, darrian reached over and started pressing random buttons on David's controller to mess him up. Their hands brushed together and David's mind went blank for a split second.

That minor distraction caused him to lose the game once again.

He rolled his eyes and put his head down face first. His hands and face were heating up and he didn't want darrian to see.

Darrian celebrated the win for a few minutes and said, "You suck bro."

David looked up at the taller boy with disdain. Those words hurt him way more than they should've.

Specifically, the word "bro". He truly hated that word. But just when it came out of his mouth. Though, he would never share why. He didn't want to.

"Trust me you suck." He emphasized the word you and smirked. Now it was Darrian's turn to look at him with contempt.

He scoffs and cracks a smile before saying, "mhm, says the person who just lost four times."

David playfully punches him in the shoulder, "Don't play me." He responds.

Maybe he punched him a little to hard because before he could even process it, he was being tackled.

And suddenly, they were wrestling. David, who is usually able to hold his own, was struggling under the boy.

He found himself laughing and blushing when he felt hands on his waist.

For a moment, all of the emotions he felt for him bubbled up from his stomach to his throat. And then.....he couldn't speak.

If he did, he would surely pour his heart out. So he was glad. He laughed and smiled as he played with the other boy.

He couldn't help but wish his best friend could feel the same way that he felt about him.

________

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ɪ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴀᴡ.  ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!