Dream

Tims pov:
It was late at the station, and Lucy, me, Nolan, Celena, Angela, and nyla were all in the roll call room watching a stupid film.

I got a text on my phone and glanced down. It was from Lucy. I opened the picture she sent me and immediately left the room.

Lucy followed me out and guided me towards an empty office.

My face was flushed. Lucy walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Is that what made you leave so quickly, Tim?" She whispered seductively in my ear.

I nodded, unable to speak, and Lucy took the phone from my hand, clicking through to find the picture she had sent me.

"You like what you see?" Lucy purred as she showed him the image, her fingers running over the screen as if tracing her curves.

I was speechless, unable to do anything besides staring at the picture with lustful eyes.

Without a word, she leaned in and kissed me, her lips soft against mine. My body stiffened at the shock of her sudden advance, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she deepened the kiss, running her hand through my hair as she explored his mouth with her tongue.

I soon began to respond to her kiss, my arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer to his body. They continued kissing, their bodies pressed together, feeling the tension build between them until it was almost unbearable.

Lucy pulled away, her lips swollen and her eyes smouldering with desire. She looked into my eyes -

I woke up and sat up straight away. I looked around and saw my familiar dark room. No, Lucy. Shit. Was I falling for my new rookie??