Bad Omen. ( Pt. 3 )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

After the thrilling experience of getting chased in the vents of The Mothership Aja and Y/n arrived in a room that's near the Engine room of the Daxial Array. The Omen reattached its body parts together as Y/n and Aja activated their Serrator's.

Aja let's out a shout as she charged forward followed by Y/n. They attacked the Omen who avoided it all by manipulating its own body. Omens body parts circled around the two making them step close to the edge, Aja gasped as looked down before getting punched by the Omen.

" Aja! " Y/n gasped, looking at the Omen before jumped down after the Princess who landed on a flat form underneath. The Omen followed after her and tried to capture her by her ankle to throw her aside so the Omen can deal with Aja and then deal with her later.

" Two Mekrons to self-destruct. "

Mother reminded as Y/n let's put a grunt, landing on the flat form safely with the help of her Serrator shield. Quickly scrambling up her feet she panted and ran towards Aja as the Omen landed right behind her. " Princesses aren't fighters. " Morando said.

" Then again, you're not even a princess anymore and you aren't even a princess. " Morando exclaimed, pointing a hand at Aja before pointing it at Y/n. Y/n glared at the Omen as she helped Aja up and back on her feet.

" You're right Morando. We're not princesses. " Aja glanced at Y/n before turning her head at Morando, shaking it slightly. She glared at the Omen as she balanced herself with the help of the gate right behind them and Y/n who provided support by her waist.

" We're warriors. "

Aja removed Y/n's arm that was wrapped around her waist and held on tight to it. They both glared at the Omen, Aja formed her three other hands into fists since she dropped her Serrator elsewhere while Y/n held her Serrator tightly. " And now we're going to kick your-- "

Y/n raised an eyebrow as Aja's sentence was cut off when music played from above them. They all looked up seeing Krel moving his head to the rhythm while hanging on a wire. " I'm DJ Kleb! Taking Control of our Mothership! " Krel exclaimed, glancing at the two for a secton before turning his head at his phone.

Aja and Y/n looked at each other in disbelief before turning their head back at Krel. They stared with a gapped mouth as Krel pointed at his phone with a big smile. The Omen scanned the cellular device with its Robotic eyes seeing the figure of the Mothership.

" You finally hack Mother and you're playing music? " Y/n exclaimed, looking at Krel with her eyebrows furrowed. Aja rolled her eyes at her little brother while the Omen turned around to try and capture Krel.

" Priorities, Krel. " Aja added, yelling at him as the Omen ran at his way, jumping to try and get the cellular device away from his hands and take The Mothership back.

Krel's smile dropped when he remembered what they were doing. " Oh, right. " he wrapped his legs and two arms around the wire to hold himself up as he looked at the Omen and on his phone.

" On your knees. " Krel ordered and surprisingly the Omen did as he said. They may be indestructible but that doesn't mean they can't be hacked by the one and only genius of Akiridion-5.

The Omen dropped to its knees as the Party music died down. Krel jumped down, letting out a grunt as he landed super hero style. He looked at the two with a smile before showing his phone. " You want to see it blow up? " He asked.

" No, no! Mama and Papa's cores are inside. " Aja yelled, running towards the Omen followed by Y/n who quickly engulfed Krel in a tight hug. Krel stumbled back a bit and hugged her back with a smile on his face as Aja open the slot of the Omens torso to get Her Mama and Papa's cores back.