Crash Landing. ( Pt. 2 )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

The 3 teens followed by Varvatos ran inside the Mother Ship towards the stasis chambers where Aja and Krel's Parents are. They arrived looking at their parents Life Cores in the pods.

" Thank Gaylen, they're still in stasis. " Aja said while looking at her Papa's Life core, Krel does the same but looks at her Mama's Life Core instead.

" Secondary manifold, the kelso transponder, the CDR sensing unit. " Krel examined the Life Core of his Mama before fiddling with the settings.

" What does all that kleb-so mean? " Varvatos asked, pointing at Krel who looked back at it.

" I think it means, we have a problem. " Y/n said looking at Varvatos.

Krel chuckled sarcastically. " A problem? Mother, Tell them. " Krel said, looking at Mother as he does exaggerated arm movements.

" I've calculate I only have enough energy reserves to sustain the Royal Life Core's for only Three Parsons. " Aja's eyes widen at the time.

" Three Parsons?! Wait, do- do you mean, "

" If I cannot maintain the Cores, the King and Queen will be lost. "

Aja and Krel's face fell as they heard what the Mother Ship said. Krel stepped forward, thinking. " How is the ship so low on power? " Y/n stared at him, remembering the thing he taught him before the Coronation Day in Akiridion-5.

" the plasma things must have, er.. blown in the.. the um, Glacial Ar-may? " Y/n said, unsure if she spoke the last words right.

Krel looked at Y/n and sighed before correcting her. " Daxial Array. " He said tapping the tip of his finger on her forehead.

( At the engine room. )

[ Y/n's P.O.V ]

We stared at the empty component of where the ' Daxial Array ' should be, with alarms sounding warning us about the critical damage. Krel stared at it dumbfounded.

" Where Is the Daxial Array?! " We went in closer, with broken wires sticking out everywhere. Luug ran around circling Krel, as He examined the damage.

" Judging from the damage we sustained from the escape in Akiridion-5, I would put it's current position somewhere within the Ardell meteor belt. "

Mother Finished, Krel kneeled down, examining or touching the damages, I leaned down next to him, resting my two hands on my knees watching. " Ay, yi, yi. "

" It's going to be okay. " Aja said surprising the both of us.

" We're just gonna have to go out there and find a new ' that's the other way. ' " she exclaimed, looking at Krel for an agreement.

I chuckled watching Luug try to reach Aja's face, what a fur ball. " Daxial Array. " Krel corrected, I turned my attention to the two siblings.

" And we can't go out there. " He stood up, me and Aja followed.

" This dumb heap planet is primitive beyond description. " He said, moving his arms in disagreement.

" It'll be an adventure! " I said, wrapping my arms around his, leaning on him, persuading. He looked at me, Raising an eyebrow, I smiled.

Aja perked up at the Idea and raised her hands. " Come on, Let's go! " She yelled, getting excited more than ever.