40

One hour, two hour, three hour.... It's been 9 hours. The morning is about to shine, it was around 4 in the morning Lisa was still unconscious, others were in their own rooms sleeping. While taekook were sleeping, head resting on the head board behind their hands holding Lisa's hand securely.

Lisa squeezed her eyes as she felt pain in her throat, she slowly opened her eyes and paincked when she looked at the unknown ceiling, trying to speak his took a sharp breath and chocked.

Coughing loudly her who body shakes, her throat was too dry and she needed water. Hearing the loud coughing sound taekook immediately woke up, with wide eyes they both saw Lisa coughing badly. Tae was quick to get the water from the near by table. Jungkook helped the girl to get up a little. With shaky hands Lisa tried to get a hold of the glass, which tae placed over her lips. She sipped the water, throat getting itchy. Slowly she drank the whole glass of water.

They helped him to lay down again, with heavy tired eyes she looked at the two. Not believing her eyes that the two were alive.

"Gg--uk, h--hyu--nie." She called with her shaky voice. They just smiled at her sadly.

"Sleep Lisa, it's not good for you to talk now." Tae spoke caressing her forehead.

"Hmm, you need rest. We both are here only." Jungkook spoke caressing her hands, a tear dropped from her eyes as she went unconscious again. Seeing the pale girl, almost lifeless made Jungkook tear up. He can't believe he was enjoying his life till now, while his sister was so much in pain.

Tae noticed the saddened emotion of his mate, tears welped up in his eyes too. He held Jungkook's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"She will be fine, don't blame yourself. Nothing is your fault." Tae spoke with an assuring smile, Jungkook nodded as he stood from the other side of bed. Jogging to tae's side he lay down on the bed with his head resting on the pretty omega's lap.

"Is it fine?" He asked looking up at other no wanting him to be uncomfortable.

"This is more than fine, take some rest you as well." Tae spoke, as his one hand caressing jungkook's cheeks and other was hugged by the true blood itself.

Slowly the tiredness took over the true blood and he drifted to his dream land. Tae just admired his mate with adoring eyes, he can't tell how blessed he feels to get Jungkook as his mate again in this life. As he admired other his eyes started to feel heavy too. He was tired too and he slept as well with head resting on the head board hand placed over jungkook's head and other still being hugged by his mate.

****

The next morning came, sunshines brightly with lots of hope in their heart. It was a new day, a beginning of their life. There were chances Lisa might be conscious again, chances of her getting back like normal and the new beginning of the two mates who will take over their thrown and free this island from the curse.

Jin and hoseok were inside the kitchen, making a good heavy breakfast for everyone as none of them had dinner last night. Namjoon and yoongi had went out to get some herbs which can heal Lisa more quickly.

Jimin had went to check on the mates who haven't came out of the room since morning. As Jimin pushed the door he was met by a cute sight, taekook sleeping peacefully. Jungkook had his head over tae's lap face burried in his tummy to not be disturbed by the sunligh, a hand hugging tae's hand like he will disappear, while tae had his head rested over the head board, a hand over jungkook's head, the position looked a bit uncomfortable by the calm expression of other told he was too peaceful.

Jimin didn't had the heart to wake the two, but he need to as this two haven't eaten anything and really need some food to not be sick. Walking towards the bed, he softly taps on tae's shoulder, tae sighed as he turned his head to the other side. Jimin again tapped on his shoulder. This made tae stir from his sleep.

Yawning cutely he turned to face Jimin. "Good morning taetae." Jimin spoke smiling at the elder male, tae smiled back at him.

"Good morning." He spoke in his deep morning voice, Jimin was about to awake Jungkook but tae stopped him.

"Don't wake him, I will wake him after getting fresh." Tae spoke Jimin nodded as he walked out of the room telling that the breakfast would be ready soon. Tae took a pillow and moved back, replacing the pillow with his lap, he tried to free his hand away from other's grip. It was a bit difficult but he did it as he stood on the floor streching his limbs.

Jungkook had a frown on his forehead as he didn't got tae's smell any more, tae noticed this and softly caressed his forehead until he looked calm and peaceful.

After getting fresh tae wake Jungkook who got freshen quickly. They both joined others over the dinning table. Seeing the delicious meal none of them spoke a word throughout the breakfast as they all were hella hungry and wanted to be full.

After they all had satisfied their tummy with the delicious food, namjoon finally thought to speak.

"Guys, I have a good news. We have got some herbs that will heal Lisa's body way too quickly." He spoke that made taekook to smile.

"Yeah, I had studied somof my books where I had found I can use my magic to heal her internal wounds. I haven't done it yet to anyone but I am sure it will work." Jin spoke.

"And I had talked to mom. She told me I have a power where I can make people young and healthy. I will use those power on Lisa, that will make her as young as us." Jimin spoke.

Taekook's eye became glossy, they can't even express how thankful they are for these people in their life. They wish they had got someone like these 5 in their previous life than none of that would have happened.

They all than went to Lisa, namjoon first made Lisa consume the medicine he made with the herbs just like they gave her medicine yesterday, Jin and Jimin than used their powers. And to their surprise Lisa's appreance started to change. The pale skin of the girl started to glow again. Jin checked her pulses and it was better than before, her heart was beating perfectly now.

They all prayed to moon goddess to wake her quickly and just in half hour her fingers moved. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around, panick flashed in her eyes as she captured so many unknown faces. But she relaxed as she saw the two most close ones near her.

"Gguk, hyunie." She called, her voice better than last night, not shaky. She gulped as with eye motion she asked the two who others are.

"They are our friends, don't worry. They aren't any harm to us." Tae assured, Jungkook nodded too. That made Lisa sigh in relief. They let her rest for a while as taekook stayed with her. Others went to their rooms to get some rest again, as they were still tired of everything that happened yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

The drama is yet too come, with maybe something else...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘😘