17

The next day came, the sun shined brightly again. The seven people were back to their walking as they wanted to get out from this desert today it self.

The water and food was over and from morning they all were thirsty and hungry. They hoped they will find something in the desert, but to their bad luck they saw everyone just sand.

Neither there was a source of water nor food. It was past noon, they all were huffing because of the heat coming from the sun and than their dry throat made it more worse.

"I am very thirsty." Jimin spoke, fanning himself.

"We all are." Hoseok spoke a little rudely being irritated by everything.

"Hoseok no need to be rude, he was just tell us that he is thirsty." Yoongi spoke, making hoseok raise his eyebrows at his mate.

"So, I didn't said he is saying something wrong, I just said he isn't the only one who is thirsty." Hoseok spoke, yoongi just sighed at the tone of beta.

"Guys, calm down. Don't fight now. " Tae spoke trying to calm them.

"Tae please don't get between us. We are just talking." Yoongi snapped at younger making Jungkook frown.

"Hyung, he is just asking you both to be good. We all are tired and not in a mood to see your couple fight." Jungkook spoke rolling his eyes.

"Is it, than look that way." Hoseok spoke in a bit high voice. Namjin looked at each other when they saw the four arguing back and forth, they sighed this is just because they all tired, hungry, thirsty that is making everyone irritated which is causing anger to built up.

"Ok, ok. Stop it, I understand what hoseok hyung said. Now let's end it here." Jimin spoke trying to stop the senseless argument.

"It's because of you we are fighting at the first place tho." Jungkook spoke, tae held his arm shaking his head to stop what he is saying once he saw how Jimin looked down being sad.

"Sorry chim. He didn't meant to hurt you." Tae spoke with an apologetic smile, Jimin just gave a small smile as he said it's fine.

"I was thinking why not we all rest here for sometimes." Namjoon suggested not wanting to continue the walk with the tensed atmosphere.

They all just nodded as they removed their bags from their shoulders and sat on the sand which was hot, Jin than gave all of them the mates they used in tents.

They all sat there in silence, hoseok, yoongi and Jungkook felt guilty as they thought deeply what just happened between them. Tae didn't really said something harmful but still he was a bit guilty too. Jungkook looked at yoongi and hoseok both were looking at the sky, then he looked at Jimin who had a small pout on his face as he played with the sand.

"You know saying a sorry won't hurt you." Tae whispered to Jungkook who sighed he nodded and cleared his throat.

"Umm, yoongi hyung hoseok hyung." He called the two males looked at him.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have talked with you both like that. " He than turned his face towards Jimin.

"Jimin, sorry. I should havs thought before speaking to you. It wasn't your fault, it was all of yours." He spoke with a gulity face. Yoonseok and Jimin smiled at the true blood.

They said sorry to each other and him and again they all became like before. Fights are normal between friends and family members. It's a part of every relationship.

"Ok, so now everything fine between you all." Jin asked, Jungkook and yoongi smiled after shaking hands while hoseok, Jimin and tae hugged each other. The two alpha's were too fond of skinship. But there was a thing, yoongi didn't felt jealou when he saw hoseok hugging Jimin.

But Jungkook was indeed jealous by the was he was looking at the two males hugging tae.

They all moved from the place as they walked ahead. Hoseok's eyes went wide when he saw a beautiful lake surrounded by fruit filled trees just a bit far from them.

"Guys see, water and food." He shouted pointing at the direction, namjin frowned. But other's face lit up except namjin they all ran towards the place. Before namjin can understand they were already there putting their hand in the water they saw.

"Joonie stop them. There is no lake and trees." Jin spoke to namjoon who nodded.

"They are seeing Mirage." Namjoon spoke as they both walked near others.

"Guys stop." They tried to stop them. But others heard nothing, yoongi was about to drink the water but suddenly the water turned into sand. He threw the sand back on the ground.

"Guys, that's not water." Yoongi spoke they all looked at him and than back down and yes it was indeed just sand. They all groaned, their mind tricked them. Because of tiredness hunger and thirst they saw what they wanted, that was water and food. They just stood up back, sighing.

And walked ahead wishing to get the water. Jin's heard something like water hitting on the ground he closed his eyes as he concentrated on the sound.

His eyes widen at the realisation. "Guys, I can hear water sound. It seems like water is hitting on a surface, I guess we are near to the sea shore." He spoke, all of their eyes lit up. They all tried to hear the sound and Jin was right.

They all ran towards the sound, and yes they were right the sound became more clear as they got near the sea shore. And finally they stepped on the ground from where they can see the blue sea right in front of them. They all screamed in happiness as they all jumped in the water.

Sighing in relief as the cold water cooled the heatness over their body, they tried to drink the water but wasn't able to as it was a bit satly.

But still they washed their face, and layed on the moving water that was hitting the shore, creating a peaceful sound and environment.

Once they all were done the alpha's went to search for some place to change, they were some tall trees on the right side of the sea. First alpha's changed their clothes, they were asked to catch fish for their meal.

Until they caught fish or more sea creature to eat, the omega and beta changed. They all lit up fire with the help of tree stems and branches that were broken by yoongi and namjoon from the trees.

They all ate their meal peacefully enjoying the cold breeze and the beautiful scenery of sun setting and it's reflection on the clean water. It felt like there were on vacation with the atmosphere were in now.

But they chuckled remembering what they have went through to get to here. They all thought to spend the night here and than tomorrow they will start their journey to the BANGTAN ISLAND.

Next chapter.

"Hyung tell us what are you hiding?" Tae asked with raised eyebrows, namjoon sighed.

"The third part of the book is taken by some villagers from me year ago. And they stay on the left side of the sea shore, if we want the last part of the book we have to go there and steal it from them." Namjoon spoke, taekook were shocked knowing this. Do they have to steal the book now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘