08

"I am here." Jungkook's voice rang in the hall, tae yoongi and hoseok opened their eyes and sighed in relief as they saw Jungkook rushing inside with the bottle in his hand. The king and other people were surprised to see the male back with a bottle.

"Here, the liquid you said. I brought it and had completed both the laps, now free them." Jungkook spoke, breathing heavily, lips parted, his clothes detreched in sweet. The king looked at Jungkook with an amazed face.

"Great, give me the bottle." He spoke forwarding his hands. Jungkook nodded and put the bottle in king's hands. The king smirked, and looked at Jungkook.

"Get him near the lava too. They all will die together." He ordered, jungkook's and other three's eyes went wide. Jungkook was held by two men as he was dragged near the lava, made stand next to tae.

"This is cheating. You are backing from your words." Jungkook spoke thrashing in the men's hold.

"No boy, it's not cheating. I said if you are a second late I will kill them. And you are 10 seconds late. Sorry but I don't back away from my words." The king spoke, making Jungkook groan and glare at him. The king was a bit taken a back by the string glare.

Jungkook's eyes were starting to get changed a little. His wolf was trying to get in control.

"Jungkook." His eyes went back to normal as soon as he heard tae's voice, he looked at tae who smiled at him.

"Thank you for not betraying us and trying your best to save us." He spoke, voice sincere.

"What's the benefit of doing all that we are going to die any way." Jungkook spoke hanging his head.

"It's fine, atleast you tired and proved everyone here wrong." Yoongi spoke glaring at the king, who was just looking at them with a blank face.

"Yes Jungkook, atleast you proved not everyone is same and not everyone is heartless." Hoseok spoke and looked at king gritting his teeths.

"Done with your acts. Throw them in, they are getting on my nerves now." The king ordered, four of them looked at each other and smiled. Maybe it was really their end today, but atleast they can die peacefully knowing none of them betrayed.

They all took deep breaths, recalling their memories. But looked at king when he spoke.

"Bring all of them here." He spoke pointing the space Infront of his throne, they all frowned at his words.

The tribals made them stand infront of king, who stood up from and thrown and walked to them. They were confused when he himself started to untie their chains and freed them from the iron chains.

"You all really passed in all the challenges." He spoke smiling at the four, they all looked at each other being confused.

"Jungkook you weren't late, you were on time. But that is not what made me impressed, I knew you will come to save your friends at any cost. The kind nature of yours impressed me more. The way you helped that old man and that lady even tho you were lacking time, proved how great a person you are." The king spoke making tae, yoongi and hoseok confuse on what did Jungkook did.

While Jungkook was confused as how the king got to know about this.

"I was that old man, I had changed my apperance and the last was me as well. Remember her face was hidden behind the piece of cloth. I wanted to know whether you will just ignore the help calls and will continue to run and will try to win. But no you helped both of them, even tho it would have taken long for you." The king spoke, this made Jungkook surprised. Tae, yoongi and hoseok smiled knowing Jungkook really proved king wrong.