Spring Broken (final part)

On Earth...

The I.M.P crew are on a beach with a bunch of college kids.

Blitz: "Now remember, we can't be seen alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic. So, Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off em. You got the list Loonie?"

Loona sniffs the list

Loona: "Got it."

She transforms into her human form

Blitz: "Woah... Loonie, look at you. You look downright awful. I am so proud. Now fetch!"

From Loona's POV the targets have a red glow. She walks up to a dude and leads him to an alley. Once there he tries to get grabby but Blitz shoots him in the head. After killing another 8 targets, this happens.

Blitz: "That's 9 kills in the bag. I'd like to see that Whaley snatch orgasm that many-"

Verosika: "Alright, Spring Breakers. Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some bitches bad choices!?"

Verosika shows up on stage in her human form.

The crowd cheers as her song starts.

Verosika: "This is your final boarding call. All aboard."

The words "Fuck you Blitzo" appear on the screens making Blitz mad.

(Stop at 47 seconds)

Blitz: "GOD DAMNIT! That bitch started her goodish mating call. Now she's gonna win all these sex maniacs! We gotta pick things up guys."

Blitz looks beside him and sees a guy throwing up.

Blitz: "Is he on the list, Loonie?"

Loona: "Huh? Yeah... I-I think so."