Murder Family (part 2)

The crew looks on at the house and sneaks their way up there. The Imps just casually sneak while Y/N pulls a Sub Zero and makes an ice statue of himself that he just spawns out of. If you know what Mortal Kombat is, you know what I'm talking about.

Blitz looks through the window.

Blitz: "That's gotta be her, hohoho, this is too easy. Moxxie, you want this one?"

Moxxie: "Me!?"

Blitz: "Yeah, this one seems simple enough for you to handle. Just a happy mother who just got out of the hospital!"

Moxxie hesitates

Blitz: "Snooze ya lose, Mox! Y/N how bout you?"

He looks over and sees Y/N looking confused

Blitz: "Ok, fine. I'll kill her. And I got ya bitch..."

He scopes up and Moxxie stops him

Moxxie: "Wait, are we actually killing a family!?"

Blitz: "No. Don't be a puss, we're just killing a mother. We're ruining a family!"

Moxxie: "But- Hold on, hold on. Let's just think about thi-"

Moxxie pushes the gun as Blitz shoots causing him to miss the shot and alert the family.

Martha: *le gasp* "What was that Ralphie!?"

Ralphie: "I don't know, Martha. But whatever it is... they're gonna be tomorrow night's dinner!"

He says as he pulls out a shotty. And the rest of his family pulls out guns, blah blah, nobody fuckin cares about them.

Blitz: "What the fuck was that, Moxxie!?"

Moxxie lets out a goofy ass noise and begins apologizing.

Moxxie: "I'm sorry! They just seemed so wholesome and happy! I panicked."

Blitz: "Oh, who the fuck is innocent Moxxie!? From the moment you're born, you're already a parasite leachin off your momma's tits. Get the FUCK over yourself you baby dick prune!-"

Seems like their family has wall hacks cuz they just shot Blitz through the damn wall.

Blitz: "Ah! A new hole! SCATTER!"

Everyone dips except for Moxxie who gets snatched by the kids. Millie's getting chased by Ralphie, she gets bodied, Moxxie's captured, and Blitz is running for his fuckin life. However, Y/N is nowhere to be found. Let's see how Moxxie's doing shall we? As you can see if you've watched the normal episode, not to fuckin well.

Moxxie: "Oh! Well hello little ones. Aren't you cute-"

Kids: "It's nice to have a new critter to play with."

He looks confused until he looks around the room to see... these mfs as re cannibals.

???: "Jeffery Dahmer would be jealous."

Moxxie: "Who said that?"

The ropes keeping Moxxie tied up are suddenly cut and out pops our boy Y/N.

Moxxie: "Y/N!? How'd you get here?"

Y/N: "Magic. C'mon. I get the feeling that Millie and Blitz got caught."

Moxxie: "What about the kids?"

Y/N: "Leave em. We got a job to do. However, if they try to stop us. I will make SURE they get to see their legs being separated from their top half and be left in a freezer to freeze and rot."

The kids and even Moxxie look fuckin terrified

Y/N: "C'mon."

He grabs Moxxie and leaves. Now, we go back to see how Blitz got caught. We see the man hiding behind a tree.