Part 12

BLAKES POV~

The bell rang and I make it outside with Esad and Emiliano. "You really think she's gonna do it?" Esad laughs beside me.

"We'll have to see." I lean against the brick wall of our school.

"You think her friend Andela is coming?" Esad smirks as he asks that question.

Emiliano and I look at Esad "I mean she's always with her" Emiliano responds with a smirk "I see what you're tryna do."

I role my eyes at them. They're actually annoying sometimes.

"12 o'clock" Esad says beside me. I turn around and glare at him. "Literally who speaks like that?"

"People in movies. You live under a rock."

"No I don't. You're just stupid." I turn around and see Amira and her friends walking out of the school.

Zina looks around and spots us. She points and Amira begins walking over. I turn to Esad "your girls here too." Esad looks Andela up and down.

I slap him in the face. I see Amira flinch from the corner of my eye. "Why did you do that to him!?" Amira walks up closer.

"He deserved it." I glare and Esad to shut up. He knows what that look means.

I look down at Andela. "Ready?"

Amira looks up at me, then looks at her friends, then back up to me. "Yea, let's go."

I begin walking towards my car. We could walk to the lake but I'm not in the mood for that. "Are we not walking?" Andela asks.

"No. That's too much work." I unlock my car and open the doors for the girls.

Emiliano leans against the door to his car. "Not gonna open the door for us?"

I give them the finger and get into my car. All the girls decided to sit at the back. "If one of you guys want to sit up front you can. I don't bite."

"We're okay. Thanks tho." Amira says from the back.

"Suit yourself. "

—————————-
7 minutes later~

We get to the lake and I park my car. Emiliano and Esad park behind us.

We all get out of the car and start walking towards the lake. "Do I really have to do this?" Amira looks up at me.

I smirk and look down at her "a deal is a deal." She gives me a glare before turning away to talk to her friends Zina and Andela.

We make it to the pond and Emiliano and Esad take their shirts off and jump into the lake.

"WOO COME ON AMIRA" esad yells from the lake.

I shake my head at them. I knew they would do this.

Andela and Zina laugh while Amira stares me down. "Why don't u join ur friends" she smirks and crosses her arms as she says this.

I look at her for a second longer before I run and throw her into the lake. "BLAKE" Amira yells as she hits the water.

Everyone starts laughing. When Amira gets back up to the surface she wipes the water off her face and hair and looks behind me and smirks.

As I turn around Andela and Zina both push me into the lake.

"NOT WITH MY SHIRT ON!" When I get up to the surface I take my shirt off and throw it towards the boys clothes.

Amira begins laughing but I stop it by picking her up and throwing her again. She then swims back towards me and starts splashing water in my face.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!"

"AMIRA THATS ENOUGH!" I start coughing because of how much water she's throwing at me.

She stops and looks at me "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

Shes so innocent. I laugh and look her in the eyes. "You didn't hurt me."

She lets out a breath of relief "good."

I laugh as I hesitate to move the strand of hair off her face. I end up bringing my hand up and moving the strand behind her ear.

Amira looks up and smiles.

Soon enough Andela and Zina are thrown into the lake as well.

"CANNONBALL!!!" Esad jumps into the pool splashing everyone.

A couple minutes later I catch Amira staring. She has such beautiful eyes. But the moment I look back at her she quickly looks away.

"Guys I'm getting cold we should probably get out." Amira begins swimming to the dock.
-
-
-
-
A/N
EEKKKKK NEXT POV WILL BE AMIRA RIGHT AFTER THIS! I HAVE LOTS OF HOMEWORK SO WHEN I FINISH I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD ANOTHER PART!! THANK U GUYS FOR READING!!!!

are there any other POVS u guys would like to see?!? LMK!