~ 02 ~

On the next day, Jungwon arrived at the university on his motorcycle, just like he always did. His friends were already waiting for him, and as he approached, they exchanged handshakes and greetings.

Jungwon's eyes scanned the crowd, looking for Y/n. He had been thinking about her non-stop ever since he left the university the day before. He wanted to ask her again to fake date him, to get revenge on his ex-girlfriend.

But just as he spotted Y/n in the distance, his friends grabbed him by his backpack and started pulling him towards the classroom.

"Come on, man, we're going to be late," Sunghoon said, nudging Jungwon forward.

Jungwon tried to resist, but his friends were too strong. They pulled him along until they were inside the classroom and sitting down at their desks.

Jungwon couldn't concentrate on the lecture, though. His mind kept wandering back to Y/n, and the plan he had made with his friends to win her over.

He kept stealing glances at her, hoping for a chance to talk to her again. But every time he tried to get up and approach her, one of his friends would pull him back down.

It was frustrating, to say the least. Jungwon knew that he needed to talk to Y/n if he was going to have any chance of winning her over. But his friends were making it difficult.

As the class finally ended, Jungwon stood up and gathered his things. He made eye contact with Y/n for a brief moment, and he could feel his heart racing in his chest.

He was about to make a move towards her when Jay grabbed him by the backpack again.

"Not now, man. We'll figure something out," Jay said, pulling him towards the door.

Jungwon let out a sigh, knowing that his friends were right. He needed a plan, and he couldn't just approach Y/n without one. He was going to win her over, no matter what it took.

~ 30 minutes break ~

During the 30-minute break, Jungwon told his friends that he needed to use the restroom, but instead, he went looking for Y/n. He knew that he had to talk to her again and convince her to fake date him.

After wandering around for a few minutes, he finally spotted her in the library, her head buried deep in a book. He approached her, trying to keep his cool.

"Hey, Y/n," he said, trying to get her attention.

Y/n looked up from her book, surprised to see Jungwon standing in front of her.

"Oh, hi," she said, closing her book and giving him a small smile.

Jungwon took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts.

"I know you said no yesterday, but I really need your help," he said, taking a step closer to her.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, looking at him curiously.

"What kind of help?" she asked.

Jungwon hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to phrase his request.

"I need you to fake date me," he finally blurted out.

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise.

"Why would you need me to fake date you?" she asked, her tone skeptical.

Jungwon could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that he had to come up with a good reason, or Y/n would never agree to his plan.

"It's complicated," he said, his voice low. "I just need to make someone jealous, and I think you would be the perfect person to help me with that."

Y/n looked at him for a long moment, her expression unreadable. Jungwon held his breath, waiting for her answer.

Finally, she let out a sigh and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Jungwon," she said, standing up from her chair. "I can't help you with this. It's not fair to me, or to whoever you're trying to make jealous."

Jungwon felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. He had hoped that Y/n would agree to help him, but he knew that he couldn't force her.

"Okay," he said, trying to keep his voice steady. "I understand. Sorry to bother you."

Y/n gave him a small smile and picked up her book.

"It's okay," she said. "Good luck with whatever you're trying to do."

With that, she walked away, leaving Jungwon standing alone in the library, feeling more frustrated than ever.

Jungwon trailed behind Y/n as she walked through the corridors, tapping her books against her leg. He wasn't going to give up that easily. He had a plan in mind and he was going to stick to it.

"Y/n," he called out, jogging to catch up with her.

She turned around with a sigh. "What do you want now, Jungwon?"

"I know you rejected my offer before, but please just hear me out. It won't hurt to fake date me for a while, right? It's just to make someone jealous."

Y/n rolled her eyes. "I'm not interested in playing games like that, Jungwon. Please leave me alone."

But Jungwon was persistent. He kept following her around, trying to convince her to give in to his request. He even went to the extent of sitting next to her during classes and trying to strike up a conversation with her.

His friends watched from a distance, feeling bad for Y/n. They knew Jungwon's behavior was not acceptable, but they didn't know how to intervene.

Finally, after days of constant pestering, Y/n gave in. She agreed to fake date Jungwon, but only for a short period of time.

Jungwon's face lit up with a victorious smile. He had finally gotten what he wanted. But little did he know, his actions were going to have consequences he never could have imagined.

---------------------------------------------------------
Goodnight Guys 👋😴