Chapter 49

Hello!!

Rachana's pov

Rachana's pov

I don't know why but  Ritesh was acting differently after returning from New York. He was no more that rude guy. I was observing him for an extended period of time. He was trying to change. 

Approximately two weeks were left for my and Ritesh's marriage. Yesterday night he confessed his feeling for me. He said that he liked me. Is he falling for me? Let the time decide for us. I was reading a novel on the online platform. Suddenly a message popped on my phone. It was Ritesh's message.  

"I choose you and I will always choose you over and over without any pause and without any doubt."

I just smiled at his message. 

The most beautiful things in life are not things. They are the people, places, memories and pictures. They are the feelings and movement and smiles and laugher come to.

Next day I was completing the work. As the marriage is coming soon hence I was jumbled with my personal life and my work life. 

"May I come in?", I heard Ritesh's stern voice.

"Yeah" I said and stood in front of him. I observed his facial expressions silently. His eyes were sparkling and he wanted to say many things. 

"Do you want to say something?" I asked him politely. 

"Yes I want to express many things but I was lack of words to express it."

"Acha, tell me. I am all ears", I waited patiently for him to speak.

"Rachna, I....I practiced so much before coming over here. But now I am messing up with words. I am not able to find proper words."

My heart was beating in a faster rate. I kept my hand on my heart to feel it.

"Rach....love is not something that you find. Love is something that finds you. Today I want to open my heart in front of you. I want to let you know that you mean the world to me. Your smile is my treasure. You know that I never believed in love. I used to wonder it is all waste of time. Hence I was never keen for the marriage topic. Hence I approached you for the contract marriage. When I was in New York, I started expressing new things in my life. I started missing you very badly. My feelings for you have grown very stronger and stronger. Since we first met, you became my temple girl. Thanks for coming into my life and making it beautiful. I love you Rach", Ritesh said directly looking into my eyes. His dark brown eyes were hypnotizing me.

"You are serious about me?", I asked him.

"Very much yes, I felt in love with my temple girl", saying this he came more closer to me and hugged tightly. I felt good in his arms. My guy loves me, this is the happiest news I got today.

"Ritesh, I promise,  I will always be there for you. We are a team, you and me. I will always be on your side to support you in every situation. I will always encourage you and be your best friend till the end. I love you to the fullest." I said him while holding his hands firmly.

This time I took the initiative, I came more  closer to him and stood on my toe to match our height.  Taking this as a positive response hence he too lean infront of me. He captured my lips and it felt magical.

 He captured my lips and it felt magical