Chapter 31

Ritesh's pov;

A new day started, with new beginning, new thoughts, new strength and new hope. It has been 5 days of mine and Rachna's date. My entire family teased me a lot. We both were on talking terms. Ishita is also maintaining a long distance from me. Today is my grandma's 80th birthday. I took holiday for her. I and dad cooked special breakfast for my grandma. She was overwhelmed by our gestures. Sachi aunty and my cousin Sejal will arrive in the afternoon. They were supposed to arrive in the morning but due to flight delay they changed their plan. Rachna's family will also arrive soon.

Entire mansion was decorated beautifully with flowers, shining fairy lights, balloons, etc. Each and every one took extra efforts for it.

It was already afternoon, Kabir was planning to take Sejal and Sachi aunty from airport.

" Bro is your cousin Sejal hot? ", Kabir asked me while sipping juice.

" Kabir my sister is very different, you are too good for her. You are a play boy and she is a tom boy. You both are completely opposite to each other ", l patted Kabir's back.

" Oh.... Okay"

" So my dear Kabir stay away from my cousin or else she will start slapping", l said and went inside my room. I was checking all the details in the files. One particular file gained my attention. It was a contract papers of mine and Rachna's marriage for six months. I doubt why did Rachna took this risk. We both can never be together as per the contract still she agreed for it. It was her choice to choose it. Her huge decision will change her life. She also knows that l can never love her. She just have a mere crush on me which will eventually go away as the time pass away. I hope every thing gets sorted.

It was already evening time, guests started arriving. I don't know why but my eyes were hanging to see someone else. Kabir & aarav were cheeking out the arrangements. Sejal, sachi aunty & mom were gossiping. Suddenly I felt brothers in the air. I heard melodious tickling sound of anklets. My gazes seamed around the mansion but found none. I shrugged off my thoughts & started talking with one of my client.

" Rach finally you came ", I heard Aarav's voice from my back. I glanced at the main door. There I  found my temple girl decked up in a bright red silk elegant saree looking spectacular beautiful. Everyone were staring at my girl. I wanted to rip the hearts of the men who were gawking at rachna shamelessly.

" Who is the beautiful girl in a red saree? My client asked me.

" My fiance, " I replied with a pride.

" Your got engaged? ", The client asked me in a horified expression.

" No, but now I will make her wear the ring " I said & went towards Rachna.

Hiiii

I hope you enjoyed the chapter......

What do you think, Ritesh will do engagement with Rachna??

Take care!!