Chapter 41

Hello!!

Ritesh's pov:

"Rachna help samosa to bring all the bags down", my sweet grandma said Rachna was trying back to go but I pulled her hand and took her in my bed room. She gave her horrified expression.

"What is your problem Ritesh? Why you pulled me here?", Rachna was drenching in anger. The sweet girl was all filled by exasperation. I was feeling bad for her too.

"Rachna...Rachna...I am sorry", I was apologized.

"You are sorry for everything. I hurted you", I said and looked at the marble floor. I was doing the same thing which Rachna used to do in the past, the same gesture. We heard Kabir's voice for down.

"I think we should go", Rachna said and brought the lightest sie bag and she went down. I was only staring at her shadow. I kept my hand inside the pocket. I found Rachna's anklet which I legally stolen today from my room. Lingering smile appeared on my face.

**

I was sitting in the car. Aarav was sitting in the driving seat whereas Kabir was sitting at the backside. I looked at Rachna she was rolling her dupata's end.

Was she was so angry on the that she doesn't want to see my face too?

My eyes were stucked on Rachna's face. My cool grandma noticed it.

"Rachna beta you will not accompany with  Ritesh till Airport. He is going to New York for three months. At Least spend ome quality time with him", my grandma said politely to Rachna.

"I.....I have......Yes I have many works", Rachna was fumbling. Her expression showed that she was not at all interested to come at airport.

"It's okay Rachna, complete your work. Bye everyone", I said to everyone as I don't wanted to see Rachna again in hurt expression.

"Which work of yours is more important than Ritesh?", Rachna's mother Sonali aunty asked to Rachna. Her face got pale . She was figgering her fingers.

"Mom I mean", Rachna was about to speak but I stopped her.

"Aunty Rachna has some office pending works to complete", I said while Rachna gave a confused look towards me. Of Course I lied for her. She should be happy instead she was sad.

"Mom, I will come back after two hours. I am going with Aarav bhai and Ritesh till airport", Suddenly said the statement while I feel contented.

Rachna opened the backside door and sat behind me with Kabir. Kabir was giving me teasing look.

"Uff! Beautiful to be bhabhi. I think Ritesh wants to sit beside you. I should go from here or else Ritesh will throw me out", this monkey Kabir was grinning ears to ears. Well it was a golden opportunity for me. Finally I can sit beside Rachna.

I opened my passage seat door and sat beside Rachna. She was feeling nervous. She was continuously rolling her dupata's end. Seat started dropping near Rachna's ears. I removed my handkerchief. From my pocket and offered her. She gave me horrified expression.

"This handkerchief is for you", I passed my handkerchief.

"Why?", Nervous Rachna asked.

"Sweat is coming clean it. ", I said while Kabir laughed aloud. Aarav was staring at us.

Rachna ook the handkerchief softly. I bid bye to everyone. My mom was still shedding her tears. I cant see any of my family member in the pain. I waved my hand to them. My dad was giving me assurance smile.

..............

Our journey started,. Rachna was staring at the outside of window while my eyes were fixed on her. Suddenly Rachna looked  at me from her corner of eyes. Still I started at her.

"Why are you staring at me?", innocent Rachna whispered.

"My life, my choice", I smirked while Rachna rolled her eyes.

"You loved my handkerchief so much that you are still holding my handkerchief in your hand", I said while Rachna baffled.

Hey!!

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!! Share!! Take care!!