Red eyes

The room starts to spin, and she can barely keep her balance. Andy is grinning from ear to ear, and she can tell he's feeling the effects of the drugs too.

The music is louder than ever, and Cara can't help but feel like she's in a dream.

She's never felt so alive, but at the same time, she can't help but feel like she's losing control.

In the dimly lit room, the pair stands hand in hand, moving their bodies in sync with the pulsating rhythm of the music.

The drugs coursing through their veins have reached their peak, and Cara feels an indescribable sense of invincibility.

Andy grabs her waist, pulling her closer, and without hesitation, signals his desire to kiss her.

Their lips meet, and the electric connection between them is intensifying.

Every sense is heightened, as the music, pressure, and their bodies seem flowed with the sensation.

As they continue to make out, Andy bites her lip ever so slightly, prompting Cara to grab him by the hair and pull him even closer.

With a sudden shift, their bodies press against the wall, and Andy begins kissing her neck, his other hand running up against her thigh.

She tilts her head back, her breathing becoming more labored as his breath hits her skin.

In a moment of pure instinct, Andy feels his fangs gently pressing against her bare neck, and Cara moans softly, giving in to the sensations.

But in a sudden moment of clarity, Andy realizes that he was about to cross a line he couldn't come back from.

He pushes himself away from her, recognizing the power he had over her in that moment and the danger he posed to her.

He couldn't allow himself to give in to his impulses without regard for her well-being.

He stops himself from doing something he knows he'll regret.

Walking away from her, he rubs his hands over his face in disgust. "I can't do that again," he sighs.

Andy opens his sliding door to the balcony outside, and Cara, in disbelief, is breathing heavily, taking it all in.

"Fuck," she mumbles, chasing him outside. She watches him spark his cigarette, exhaling the smoke out.

He leans on the balcony and looks back to see Cara there.

"I'm sorry," she whimpers, leaning beside him.

"It's not easy, being this way, Cara. I could've fucking annihilated you." Andy's voice is low, and he takes another drag from his cigarette.

He's trying to calm himself down, but his heart is still racing. He looks at Cara, and he can see the fear in her eyes.

She saw his eyes change color. They were a light beaming red, like the devil himself had replaced him.

It was scary for her to see, and she never realized how bad it would've been. The way his eyes glowed made her feel like she was staring into the depths of hell itself.

The red was so intense that it almost looked like they were on fire.