Isolated and quiet, just how i like it

As they step outside, the cold, quiet darkness envelops them. These are the after hours for the immortals, the peak time for them to be out and about.

No humans are ever around on this side of town, let alone at this time of night.

Andy pulls out his phone to get an Uber for them, and Cara sits down on the curb, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"Have a cigarette, it will calm your human nerves," Andy insists, handing her his pack.

She looks up at him, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

Without saying a word, she takes a cigarette and sparks it up, the smoke swirling around her in the chilly air.

"The Uber will be here soon," Andy says, sitting down beside her.

"I have something fun planned," he adds with a smile.

"What is it?" she asks, her eyes lighting up with anticipation.

"We will have fun," is all he says, his eyes gleaming with a mischievous glint.

Cara can't help but feel a sense of excitement mixed with fear - she has no idea what Andy has in store for her.

Suddenly, the Uber pulls up in front of them, the headlights illuminating the dark street.

They both kill their cigarettes and stand up, the cold air biting at their noses.

Andy opens the passenger door for her, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"For Andy," he says to the driver as he closes the car door, his voice laced with a hint of mischief.

As they drive through the city, so empty and lifeless, Cara can't help but feel a sense of unease.

The Uber driver keeps glancing at her through the rearview mirror, his eyes lingering on her face.

"Human?" the driver asks Andy, his voice deep and gravelly.

Cara's heart drops - she doesn't like the way this is going.

"Oh yeah," Andy replies, his hand gripping her thigh tightly.

Cara looks at him, her eyes filled with a mix of fear and desire. She knows that she's in good hands, but that doesn't stop her from feeling a bit scared.

As she looks at him, she gets lost in his eyes again - those piercing blue eyes that seem to see right through her.

Who could resist?

As they continue on their journey, the city whizzing by in a blur of lights and shadows, Cara can't help but feel a sense of excitement mixed with trepidation.

She has no idea what Andy has planned for her, but she knows that it's going to be something unforgettable.

And as she looks at him, she knows that she's ready for whatever comes next.

They arrive at his apartment building, which is located on the east side of the city.

The tall skyline building looks incredibly modern and new, with its sleek lines and shiny surfaces.

As they both get out of the car, the driver comments, "Take good care of that one for me."

Andy smiles and waves back at the driver, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Cara can't help but wonder what that meant, but she doesn't ask.

"We aren't too far now," Andy says as they walk up to the elevator.

They both get inside, Andy presses the button for the 34th floor, and Cara can't help but feel a little nervous as the elevator starts to ascend.

"Wow, that's high," she says, leaning back against the elevator and crossing her arms.

"It's very isolated and quiet. Just how I like it," Andy adds, looking back at Cara with a grin.

The elevator dings, and the doors open. "Let's go."

They stand in front of his door, and Andy pulls out his keys to open it.

He keeps the door open, gesturing for Cara to enter.