99 Change

Lu was silent and said, "I want to stay, too."

Gu Yu stroked his thigh and gently drew a few circles, as if to smile: "Major general, are you sure it's all like this? Do you still want to stay?"

Lu Chen pressed his demon hand and straightened his thin lips: "I'm not sure I'll leave you alone."

Gu Yu put his hand on his waist tightly and sighed gently: "I'm even more worried if you stay. Can you listen to me and go out to recover, Mr. Lu? You are safe, so I don't have any constraints on my work.

If it hadn't been for the female's healing ability, Gu Yu could hardly have thought about how long it would have been to shed such a big mouth.

Lu Chen looked at his legs and pondered: Will this injury affect the rehabilitation of the back? Is it better for him to stay now, or to recover from his injury, and it is better to protect his family anytime and anywhere in the future?

Gu Yu couldn't wait for a reply, so he took up the jaw of the worm in his arms and asked jokingly, "Do you agree, Mr. Lu?" Promise me to give you a kiss, which is counted as a reward.

Lu Chen had no time to joke with him, squeezed his lips, and his voice trembled a little: "If... something happened..."

Gu Yu put away his joke, bent the corners of his lips, and rubbed against his forehead: "Trust me, Lu Chen, I have the ability to do this well and come back intact. Don't you believe me the most? Brother Lu?"

When he meets his family, he is in a good-hearted time!

A "Brother Lu" can melt the heart made by Lu Chenpan, which is very soft.

Lu Chen closed his eyes and tried to unilaterally refuse his coquettish attack. Gu Yu was sticky to him and couldn't help shouting "Brother Lu". After a while, Lu Chen suddenly remembered another thing before he couldn't stand it: "Y01?"

Gu Yu felt a stom for it and couldn't bear to say, "Y01 is still at the bottom of the arena. I'm afraid it has been a worm tide..."

Lu Chen turned his head to look at him, with light in his eyes: "Y01, encounter, Y01! How can I forget it? Its material is special. I have experimented with the insect eggs brought back from Ula Star. Low-level worms can't devour this material!"

Gu Yu was stunned: "Isn't it swallowed up?"

Did he hear it correctly? The gift given to him by Lu Chen, the unique Y01 in the world, was not swallowed up by the low-level Zerg?

Is it still in this arena?!

Lu Chen nodded and quickly explained: "Before, I bought the gold mine from the underground auction of Ulaxing. When I brought it back to the laboratory, I found that the solid metal formed by this liquid-like metal was of good quality after being fused with steel in a certain proportion. I have tried the low-level Zerg many times, and there was no sign of phagocation, so I bought a large amount of gold ore back, all of which were used on Y01.

Gu Yu was dumbfounded: "... Does Liujin Mine still have this use?"

And if you can use such a rare and small box of gold mine that can buy a male insect in the black market auction, it can be used on a huge mecha. Except for his Mr. Lu, no one can really afford it.

Lu Chen lowered his eyes and said, "If you drive Y01, you can say that you have been in an insect-free environment in the insect tide..."

Gu Yu kissed his earlobe: "So I'll find Y01 first, and then look for the insect mother. Brother Lu, can you let go of your heart now?"

Lu Chen didn't know whether he was kissed by him or provoked by the "Brother Lu" that, and his earlobe turned red.

He coughed gently and tried to straighten his upright. He was still worried and then said, "Even if you find Y01, you can't act recklessly. You must have a perfect solution before you take action cautiously. You can't..."