Snow~Fourteen

26 January 2014Friday18:00

26 January 2014
Friday
18:00

"Snow baby, come eat please." Alyssa softly said, knocking on her bedroom door.

"Tasha and the boys are here." She said causing Snow to sigh, knowing she would have to go down.

Getting out of bed, Snow opened the door revealing her mother.

"Thank you." Alyssa said sending her a soft smile flattening the fly aways from her hair.

Snow didn't say anything as she walked downstairs with her mother following behind.

Everyone turned to look at her as they heard footsteps.

"Hi ma." She mumbled very lightly hugging Tasha.

"Hi baby." Tasha greeted back, not bothering to make conversation noticing Snow didn't want to be there.

"Sit down ma." Von said as she just stared at the only open seat, which was next to him.

Sitting down, Snow moved her seat further away from him.

Von looked at her with a saddened expression watching as she stared down at her wrist, which had a diamond bracelet with the letter J in the middle.

"Are you going to eat baby?" Alyssa asked Snow.

Snow shook her head as a tear fell from her eye.

Alyssa sighed as her throat burned from holding back her tears, she hated seeing her daughter so heartbroken.

Reign on the other hand, felt like the worst person on earth.

She never wanted any of this to happen.

If only she had went to sleep that night everything would be fine.

Maybe it was her fault after all.

"Here." Alyssa said placing a full glass of apple juice in front of her as everyone poured their own choice of cold drink.

Alyssa knew apple juice was Snow's comfort drink, which is why she didn't bother asking if she wanted it or not.

Snow nodded her head as a gesture of saying thank you before lifting her head up just enough to look at the glass before noticing something in the corner of her eye.

Looking in the direction of Reign she saw Melly staring at her with a sinister smile on his face.

"You good ma?" Von asked causing her to look back at him before looking around as everyone stared at her.

Looking back over at Reign, there was nothing.

Brushing it off, thinking she was just hallucinating, she nodded her head.

"You can go upstairs if you want to baby." Alyssa said thinking that she wanted to hurt Reign.

Snow nodded grabbing the juice and making her way back up to her room.

Closing the door, she sat on bed, sipping on her juice, she stared straight ahead.

Feeling her heart beat quicken, she placed the cup down in the nightstand as she looked around.

This was the same feeling she felt when Melly first arrived.

"No, no, it can't be." She whispered to herself as she lightly trembled.

"What can't be?" She heard a whisper next to her.

But there was nothing...soon the feeling went away, the female immediately stood up, rushing downstairs.

"Baby are you okay, what's wrong?" Alyssa asked seeing the uneasy look on her face.

Snow didn't respond and grabbed Von's hand, dragging him outside to the backyard.

"Whats wrong ma?" Von questioned.

"Somethings wrong, I don't think Melly really died." She whispered shakily.

"What you mean?"He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I've been seeing him, and having these dreams, and here when I was at the dining table with you guys, he was standing behind Reign, and then when i was in the room, i felt the same feeling that day you guys were here and I said there were demons in the house. "She explained.

"You think he faked it?" He asked in disbelief, but he wasn't too shocked as it was something Melly would do.

"Yes, I think he's out for revenge now, it's either he's starting with Reign, or one of our demons." She said as a tear slipped from her eye.

"Don't cry ma, we'll come up with a plan aight, i wont let nothing happen to your family or our people." He said pulling her into a hug.

"I thought he was dead, i died inside because I thought I lost him, what if I did lose him emotionally, what if he hates me now?" She cried out.

"Shhh, it's okay mama, let's go change then we can chill in the jacuzzi mm?" he suggested making her nod.

"But you don't have any clothes." She said wiping her tears.

"I know you got some boy shorts in yo closet luh girl, and you thick as fuck so it'll probly fit." He said grabbing her ass.

"Move." She said pushing him.

Dayvon licked over his lips with a smirk on his face as he followed behind her, ignoring the stares they were receiving.

He just hoped whatever Melly has in mind won't hurt her physically.

~Snow~

Hey loves.

How are you guys?

Here's an update for you.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Is Snow really seeing Melly?

Is he still alive or is she just hallucinating?

If he is alive, will he harm her?

Will he start with the demons first or Reign?

Read to find out more.

Vote and comment.

Hope you have a wonderful day/ night.

Love you💜

Byee