Snow~Two

16 January 2015Tuesday6:40

16 January 2015
Tuesday
6:40

"Snow,I need you to take Winter to school,I need to leave right now." Alyssa said hurriedly as she opened Snow's room door.

"Mhm."Snow hummed annoyed.

"Thank you so much,bye love you." Alyssa said rushing downstairs.

"I hope I don't see that fuck nigga Dylan."She said laughing to herself.

"Maybe one of his brothers will drop him off,mm maybe I should just do it." She said biting her lip at the thought of Dayvon as she stood up.

"Why are you not done?"Snow asked Winter as she walked downstairs.

"Bitch don't rush me."Winter said mugging her.

"Hoe shut up,now yo ass wanna act like this but with Daylyn it's "Oh my hunny boo boo.""Reign said mocking her.

"Bring yo ass or you walking."Snow said walking out the front door.

"You a bitch."Winter said following behind her.

"Call me a bitch again,watch what I do to you."Snow warned getting in the driver seat of her black Audi.

"Snow warned getting in the driver seat of her black Audi

"You can stop faking your voice you know."Winter said rolling her eyes as she got in the passenger side.

Snow let out a breath laugh as she shook her head.

Alyssa,Reign and Snow all knew Winter was jealous of the way Snow spoke.

Everyone would always want to talk to her,especially horny,teenage boys.

"Winter,I'm warning you for the last time,you say one more fucking word to me and I'm pushing you out of this car while this moving,don't fucking play with me."Snow said calmly sending shivers down Winter's spine.
***
Not too long after,the two arrived in front of Winter's school.

It was still early so people were still hanging outside of school.

"There's your grimlin."Snow said pointing at Daylyn who was with a group of boys his age.

"Bitch shut the fuck up."Winter said before quickly getting out the car with her bag in fear that Snow might punch her.

Snow being Snow,got out of the car, walking over to Winter.

"You thought I would let you run off like that,after I've warned you."Snow said gripping Winter by her wig.

"I'm sorry,I'm sorry."Winter apologized fearfully as everyone watched the two.

"You try some shit with me again, Imma slice yo throat and send it to your sweet little boo,you understand?" Snow threatened as her voice changed to an unrecognisable one.

"Y-yes,I understand."Winter stuttered as tears filled her eyes.

"Yes I can see that."Snow said chuckling evilly as she looked down at Winter's pants that darkened.

"Yoo Winter pissed herself!"A guy shouted out to everyone.

"Yooooo!"Another guy screamed out laughing as everyone began to laugh.

"Bet you won't fuck with me again." Snow said yanking her head back, nearly breaking her neck as Winter fell to the floor.

"Bitch."Snow mocked walking back to her car.

"Ugh I didn't get to see luh daddy,but I guess that will have to do."she said to herself as she started her car back up, driving off.
*********************************
Heyy,another update.

Y'all like this chapter?

How you feel about Snow?

Reign?

Winter?

That car so sexy😩.

Did Snow overreact?

No,Snow does not have multiple personalities.

You will find out what really happens to her as time passes.

How old y'all think Snow is?

Vote and comment.

Love you.

~Snow~