Snow~Seven

16 January 2015Tuesday17:05

16 January 2015
Tuesday
17:05

"What's wrong?"Reign asked seeing her pause.

"Shh."she hushed as she heard faint footsteps.

"Come."she heard a soft,whisper.

"Go."Snow said to the group.

"Snow what's go-"

"Go."she repeated as she slowly stood up.

"Let's go to my house."Tasha said grabbing her keys.

Just then her keys flew out of her hands,before disappearing into thin air.

"Fuck,stay down here,just sit,I'll be back."Snow instructed softly.

This was the calmest Alyssa,Reign and winter had ever seen her.

Everyone obeyed sitting down.

Snow walked up the stairs seeing her room door cracked open.

Opening it more,she saw him.

"How?"Snow asked closing the door behind her.

"Y'all have always underestimated me"he said shaking his head as he finally turned around to look at her.

"And you still look as fine as ever." He said licking his lips as he eyed her dress,seeing how her curves showed.

"I know now what do you want?"she asked crossing her arms.

"Don't be mean baby,I just got back, give me a hug."he said sending her the smile he knew she could never resist.

"No,what do you want,cause obviously you must want something."she said making his face fall flat.

"Mhm you thought the smile was going to work,I got over that the very same day you left."she said letting out a breath laugh.

"I missed you,I want you,you know we had a connection baby."he said stepping closer to her.

"I ain't miss you,after what you did."she said mugging him as she moved back.

"Don't hurt me baby."he said pulling her closer to him as he stared down into her eyes.

"Don't think these stares will help you with anything,you hurt us,now you pay,so please go."she said pushing him.

"Baby."he said feeling tears in his eyes.

"Stop calling me baby,we never dated, and we never will,now go back to where you supposed to be,and stay." She said looking down.

"No,no,you want me to stay,you miss me,please Mal."he said sadly.

"Get that out of your mind,I don't want any of that,and my name is Snow,I am not Maleficent and you better be glad I'm not."she said looking at him angrily.

"Snow?Why Snow?"he questioned feeling his throat burn.

"Cause it's what my mama named me,now go,you disturbing my family and friends."she said turning around about to walk away.

"Friends and family."he repeated.

"Yes,something you will never know, I'm done,go."she said looking at him as he felt a pain in his chest.

"Give me the keys."she said holding her hand out.

Nodding his head as he bit his lip trying to hold back a cry,he placed the keys in his hands.

"You fucked up."he said before disappearing.

Snow shook her head as she walked out.

"You're going?"Snow questioned as she walked downstairs.

"Yes,sorry,it's too much for us."Tasha said giving her a small smile as she took the keys from Snow.

"Oh okay,if something happens please call."Snow whispered to her.

Tasha nodded her head slowly as she frowned.

"Bye."Snow greeted them.

"Bye."Damon greeted hugging her.

"I got your number,I'll text you."Von whispered in her ear as he grabbed her ass.

"Don't touch me."she said moving him as he winked at her before following behind the rest.

"Now what was that?"Alyssa questioned refering to what she was doing upstairs.

"I don't wanna talk about it,but I have things to do,so what ever you hear don't mind it."She said sighing.

"What are these things?"Winter asked.

"I have two girls to take care of."Snow answered rolling her eyes as she made her way back upstairs.

She now realised she was going to have to make a whole report on her every move.

They don't even know how much worse it is than what she told them.

They don't even know what's coming their way.

~Snow~

Heyy

Another update since y'all like this book alot😚

Did you like it?

Y'all will get the name of the demon soon,not now tho😘

Who do you think it is?

So far your clue is it's a boy.

What do you think he did?

Was Snow too harsh?

Is everything going to get worse?

What do you think is going on between Von and Snow?

What do you think Snow is going to do with the two girls?

How do you feel about Snow?

Von?

Damon?

Tasha?

Alyssa?

The demon?

What do you think is going to happen?

Vote and comment.

Love you.

Bye.