Train me!

~At Talus's forge~

It's been a while since Sha left after Kraton, and Yasu couldn't help but feel anxious since they haven't yet returned. Since Yuki is finally asleep, he decided to head out of Thalasia to check on them.

Yasu: *He walks out of Thalasia and into the forge, where he looks at Talus, who is busy working on creating a brand new weapon for Sha *He walks up to Talus and then looks behind Forge's door, wondering where Sha and Kraton went* He sighs and puts his hands in his pockets, shifting his gaze to Talus. * They haven't returned yet? *He inquires anxiously*

Talus: "Hm? *He looks at Yasu with the corner of his eyes, and then nods before getting back to his work*

Yasu: "Hmm.. Should I go look for them?" *He asks again*

Talus: Suit yourself! *He says without even looking at Yasu as if he doesn't care, and continues working on the weapon*

Yasu: hmm.. I think I should.. Yuki is asleep, so I better go look for those two.. *He says as he turned around, and faces the door*

Before he could take any step forward, Sha and Kraton walked in, along with a man who was wearing an Oni mask covering half of his face and a cape on as if he were an assassin or something.

Yasu: Oh.. they are back.. *He tilts his head, looking at the stranger, as if he has seen him before* mhmm?

Sha: We're back! *She announces as she walks over to Yasu and Talus.* And look who we found!

Talus: *He tilts his head, looking at Sha, and then looks at the man with the Oni mask. * Hm.

Raizo: *He looks at Talus and suddenly bows his head slightly. "Hello master, we meet again.." he says with a respectful tone*

Talus: *He nodded as a faint smile appeared on his face as if he were glad to see him again*

Sha, Yasu, and Kraton-three of them were shocked to see Raizo politely lowering his head and referring to Talus as his master.

Sha: *She blinks rapidly, looking at Raizo, and then looks at Talus, and then looks back at Raizo, confused. * Eh?? Master? Eh??? EHHH????? Whaaaaaat!???

At Borathin, - underworld~

After Yoshida opened the door, his face expression changed to nothing but anger to see his brother Yamada at the door.

Yoshida: *He opened the door after making sure the water shrimp was out of sight from anyone who was at the door; as soon as he opened the door, he squinted his eyes, frowning his eyebrows, to see who it is*

Yamada: *With a smirk on his face, he was standing at Yoshida's door step. * Hello brother!

Yoshida: "He narrowed his eyes, frowning his eyebrows without saying a word."

Yamada: *He chuckles at Yoshida's reaction* What? Not happy to see your beloved brother? After this long?

Yoshida: *He narrows his eyes, frowning and raising his eyebrows, glaring at Yamada. What do you want?" Anger was slightly present in his tone."

Yamada: Nothing; I only wanted to see you since it's been so long with you gone. *A teasing smirk appeared on his face as he put his hands into his pockets. * This place didn't feel the same without you, after all.

Squad Chaos - 04 - Reminisce of once historyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara