He is finally here!

It's been a while, since Yoshida and his comrade Battyan have been going through the whole Empire library, going through every single book they can find with anything relating to the spell that was cast on Yoshida by his own father as a punishment for him bailing on his assignment.

Battyan: *He closes the book he was going through as he looked at his master* We have collected quite a lot of resourceful information by now; let's take a break, or should I go and get some coffee for you master while you still proceed? *He asked his master, who is at a bookshelf still lost in a book, going through its pages*

Yoshida: *He was going through the pages of the book he was holding as he nodded to what Battyan said. * Sure, go ahead. I will continue with what I'm doing.

Battyan: *He nods as he turns away, proceeding to head out of the library as Yoshida allowed him with his permission to do so. *

Yoshida: *As soon as Battyan leaves the library, he closes the book, still holding it. He turns around, thinking of heading to the table to his side so he can go through it while seated, but he suddenly gets startled, seeing a floating light right in front his face.* He exhales, taking a step back and narrowing his eyes before he can see what it is. * Hah?* He then Slowly keeping the book on the table, gets closer to the blue light, his eyes widening as he realizes it is a water shrimp, bubbling and levitating in mid-air. * He gasps, looking from side to side, and then he wraps his hands around it, covering it before anyone could see it. Even though he is the only one there. He quickly heads out of the Empire library and right away rushes into his own chamber. His heart was beating fast, and his blood was boiling, not with anger, but with nervousness. As soon as he got into his chamber, he locked the door, and he looked for a glass jar, put the little water shrimp into the jar, and kept the jar on his study table as he leaned down towards it resting his both hands on the edge of the table, his breath getting heavier and more nervous. * He whispers to the little creature, * What is a creature, full of life, like you, doing in a realm, like this? How did you, little thing, get here? *He gulps nervously as he prepares to ask the little water shrimp a question* D..did.. did she.. did she send you?? *The little shrimp kept bubbling like a little water bubble inside the glass jar as it stared at Yoshida and purred with a little nod* With that, Yoshida backed off, covering his mouth with the back of his right palm, with a scoff, his cheeks were burning red, and holding his waist with his other hand. * He was definitely happy, but nervous and anxious* He then looks down at the little shrimp, and uncovers his mouth, as he moved forward resting his hands on the edge of the table again, leaning closer to the little shriml he asks again* Is she doing okay? Does she eat well? She isn't mad at me? Please tell me she is doing okay? *He poured down questions onto the little shrimp as he was excited as well as astonishingly worried, and the little shrimp again purred with a little nod. *With that, Yoshida smiled in relief as he looked down with a scoff and sighed:* I'm glad.. I'm so glad! .. ahh... Please... *He tilted his head up looking at the little shrimp with a scoffs* Please wait for me... Shorty...I will come.. as soon as I can.. *He says with a fading voice* I will.. *He tightens his grip on the desk, with a soft smile, as he is so relieved knowing she is trying to reach out to him even when he is in a whole different world* hh.. hm.. Silly shorty~ *He mumbles to himself*

Suddenly a knock on his chamber door was heard, and with that, he quickly grabbed his black coat and covered the glass jar hiding the water shrimp, before going to open the door. It was surely true that he didn't want anyone to find out about his interaction with the outer world.

Yoshida: *He opened the door after making sure the water shrimp was out of sight from anyone who was at the door, as soon as he opened the door, he squinted his eyes, frowning his eyebrows, to see who it is*