Chapter 67 - Happy Moments And The Question (Edited)

THE FINAL CHAPTER

WAIT... WHAT?!?!?!
50k READS!!!!!!! 🥳❤️

I've decided to make this chapter extra long and extra suspenseful - as always - to celebrate, so sit back, relax and enjoy the last chapter
🥺😭❤️

There is a change of POV in this chapter

- Texts In Italics Are Past Events -

🥵 This Chapter Contains A Subtle Not So PG-13 Scene 🥵

MARC

"Does this make my butt look big?" Addison asks turning around in the silver jumpsuit she wore which for the record fits her perfectly.

"Your butt looks nice" I say and she scoffs walking away while mumbling how I'm not the right person to ask.

I take a piece of chocolate from the buffet table set up outside which was the reason I came to this direction in the first place. Long buffet tables were set up outside and inside with different foods and drinks on it giving off that serve yourself vibe.

I moan in delight as I taste that sugary cocoa delight melt in my mouth. Knowing the Ferreira's they simply went for the best money can afford.

"Is it that good?" Daniel appears behind me and wraps his hands around my waist as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah and you have to try one" I say and pick another square and feed him.

He moans in delight as he nods in agreement.

"It's really sweet... but not sweeter than me... even in bed" Daniel says with a smirk causing me to turn the reddest of reds right now.

He laughs at how flustered I looked right now and I free myself from his grasp.

"You're so cute when you blush" he cooed and sneakily steals a quick kiss from me.

"I can't stand you right now and no more kisses for you" I say in faux anger as I fold my arms and look the other way.

"Aww Lo siento mucho mi amor" he speaks in Spanish with a deep voice that he knows turns me on cause it's sexy and hot as fuck.

"Todavía no te perdono" I try to suppress a smile as I speak.

"¿Qué haré por que me perdones entonces?" He asks.

I put my hand on my chin and pretend to think.

"Un beso más" I say with a smirk.

"You're such a big baby" he laughs as he kissed me once again but it doesn't last long as we pull apart.

"What's wrong?" He asks with genuine concern as he sees the worry on my face.

"I don't mean to rush things even for you but... I feel like I'm ready to tell them" I look over to where both of our parents were standing and having a discussion.

Daniel looks surprised as he didn't expect that.

"I was thinking same too. I'm ready whenever you're ready" he said with a smile.