Chapter 4

But anyway, I spot Savannah in the distance laying under a tree. (you know how when it snows the trees are kinda like smol houses under the snow) I trot over and get her attention by barking (aka animal vocals) She lifts her head up from the ground and immediately recognized me and motioned for me to sit next to her. I gallop over to her and come to an abrupt stop so the snow flung onto her. "Hey you meanie! Your so gonna pay for that!" I rolled my eyes at that comment which she didn't see because of the mesh over the eyes on my mask. She then started to chase me (playfully ofc) around until I crawled under the drooping branches of a tree, which I THOUGHT she didn't see because she was too busy tripping over her paws. "Heh it'll take hours before she finds m-" I was whispering to myself before I was RUDELY interrupted by her pouncing on me, which ended up getting snow on my face but it didn't matter to me because my whole body was covered in snow anyway. "I got you, loser!" She snapped in my face. I push her off of me. (this is them playing around btw they are not actually being mean to each other) 

I will add more to this chapter because it is very short (the last one didn't happen stfu)/j