Chapter 2

The girl sat on a pile of dry leaves, "Oh my name is Savannah!" She said enthusiastically. I led her into my den to sit and talk. (The den is pretty big considering Noah is the size of a human not a wolf) "Nice name! Mine is Noah." I say while motioning for her to sit next to me. "Your den is so cool! I've never had a den before haha!" She said, embarrassed. "Hey, that's completely okay! I'll tell you what, you can come to my den whenever you want! Make yourself at home." I said understandingly. "Really!? Thank you so so so much!!" She said while hitting her paws on the ground excitedly. "Of course!" I giggle. She takes her phone out of her pocket and checks the time. "Oh shoot! I got to go home sorry Noah!" She trots out of the den with me trailing behind her. (by the way, when Savannah and Noah are hanging out they are usually on all fours aka doing quadrobics) "No problem Sav!" I say while sitting at the entrance of my den. "Nicknames already!?" She laughs while running out of the forest, quickly getting back up on two legs. I smile while she slowly travels out of my sight. 'I should go watch the sunset!' I thought to myself while galloping up the hill that leads to a cliff with a beautiful view of the sunset or sunrise. I sit at the top of the cliff out of breath while looking out at the sunset, I let out a long howl while holding my head up high with pride. I lay down and watch the sunset for about 30 minutes, then I walk back down to my den. ' I'll just sleep in my den tonight. ' I thought. I get to my den and grab my stuffed bear. I curl up in a ball to get as much warmth as I can, and I drift off to sleep while listening to the Nightingales sing outside.

(SORRY IT WAS SHORT AGAIN I CANT SEEM TO GET MUCH DONE WITHOUT LOSING MOTIVATION)

STAY SAFE LUV ❤️