Chapter 1

Hello. My name is Noah. I like to read, draw, and write! But there's one secret I haven't told anyone . . . I'm a therian, my theriotype is wolf. I like to do quadrobics deep in the woods behind my house. My parents don't care where I go. Infact, I'm pretty sure they don't care about me in general. They just fight in the kitchen over and over and over again for hours on end everyday. The loud sound of their door slamming replays in my head, over and over and over everyday. There's something about the door slamming that makes me want to cry and run out of the house. Yet, I walk out the front door acting like I never saw or heard a thing. As soon as I get outside I go on all fours and run to the trail that leads to my territory. Autumn leaves crunch beneath my paws. I love stepping on crunchy leaves, the sound is so satisfying! I trot over to my den I made with a shovel by just digging a hole in the ground at an angle. There were leaves, my old bear stuffy, and some sticks in my den! I love how it looked exactly like how my den used to when I was a wolf. Yea. It's a past life thing for me haha..! There was also a little lantern in there because I can't see very well. As I was admiring my den, I heard stick crack behind me. I growl and turn around quickly only to find, a girl? She had a wolf mask similar to mine, and she was crouched down to show no harm. "Oh, apologies. I thought you were another deer haha!" I laughed as I could tell she was a therian too. "Y-your not afraid of me?" She tilted her head in confusion. "Of course not! You are a therian too aren't you?" I asked while tilting my head aswell. "Oh! Uhm yea..! Wait. . . Your a therian too!?" She asked excitedly. "Yep!" I said. "Can we be friends? I've never had a therian friend!!" She asked not even thinking. "Woah woah slow down I don't even know your name!" I said through giggles.

Sorry it was short guys! I'm looking forward to writing a different story atm!