Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Wang Qianru: "Actually speaking, she and I are not friends, but schoolmates. What can I say about her... She is very delicate, and when people talk to her, you have to be careful to follow her heart, otherwise she will get angry every now and then. "

    Lu Xi didn't expect her to say this.

    She thought about it, she has always been quite delicate and doesn't like to be wronged. But Wang Qianru was really so cautious in front of her at that time? She doesn't think so.

    It seems that at that time, it was Wang Qianru who took the initiative to find her to play more.

    At that time, Lu Xi's circle was very lively. Although most of them were wine and meat friends and plastic flower sisters, in terms of seniority, Wang Qianru could not be ranked high.

    Since you think she is not easy to serve, why do you keep looking for her?

    Lu Xi was impatient to listen to her, and interrupted with a frown, and said in a low tone, "Oh, I'm also delicate, what's the matter?"

    Wang Qianru choked, her eyes were a little speechless.

    She was talking about the previous Lu Xi, but this Lu Xi somehow said that she was also squeamish, how can people answer?

    Is this incapable of chatting, or on purpose?

    Wang Qianru suddenly didn't know what to say.

    The servant brought refreshments, Lu Xi's cup was affogato, her favorite recently, she glanced at the exquisite porcelain plate on which the snacks were placed, and casually asked the servant: "The set of Butterfly Flowers I bought last week What about Wu's porcelain? Why didn't you take it out and use it?"

    The servant was stunned for a moment, obviously forgetting.

    And my wife likes to buy these exquisite gadgets, she seems to have bought several sets last week? Have to go back and check and find out.

    Lu Xi didn't make any trouble at all, he just said that he can change it again tomorrow.

    "Also, I'm tired of eating this chocolate mousse, so tell the pastry chef not to use this again." Lu Xi found out that their pastry chef is very skilled, and he can even figure out the recipe for the Internet celebrity milk tea outside , to make the same taste, it is not exaggerated.

    If you praise it for its deliciousness, he will be happy to cook it for you for the next week, so now Lu Xi dare not praise it.

    Wang Qianru listened to Lu Xi secretly.

    Xie's new wife who just entered the door, what a fortune! Those who didn't know thought she was Xie Yichao's original partner.

    But Wang Qianru could understand.

    The real Lu Xi has been dead for so long after all, and her son is in high school. Xie Yichao found a woman who looks the same as her to marry, even the name is the same. I don't know if it is affectionate or a rich man. That bit of bad taste...Anyway, such a young girl, newly married, or a substitute for her ex-wife who died long ago, must be pampered by her hands.

    Not to mention others, even Wang Qianru was shocked when she saw Lu Xi at the KC Group show that day.

    It's so similar.

    Looking closer now, there seems to be no trace of plastic surgery. This is not certain, there are so many people in this world, maybe there are so similar, and then fine-tuning and putting on makeup, it is not difficult to fake the real one.