Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    In the living room, Xie Yichao asked the assistant and housekeeper to leave, leaving only three people.

    He and Lu Xi sat on both sides of the sofa, Xie Heng stood alone by the window in order to draw a clear line from them in terms of actions, crossed his arms, and looked at them vigilantly and indifferently.

    He looked like a wolf cub patrolling his territory. If anyone wanted to occupy his territory, he would kill him with his eyes.

    Lu Xi looked at him, he was so angry and funny, he didn't think he was fierce, but rather stupid.

    Xie Yichao screened the others because he knew that what he was going to say to Lu Xi next, it was best not to let outsiders hear it. This matter is too mysterious. How did she disappear back then, where did she go all these years, and what was her appearance like? It hasn't changed at all...

    Perhaps, it's best to avoid even Xie Heng.

    Xie Yichao is used to giving orders, and because of his working habits for more than ten years, he will not explain too much, and directly said to Xie Heng concisely: "You go to eat, or go back to your own room." Of course Xie Heng didn't do it, he stuck his

    neck Stubbornly said: "Why? This is my house, why don't you take your little lover out?"

    If his father just finds him a stepmother, he doesn't care, but this stepmother doesn't know how to behave and wants to be his own mother, there is no way!

    Xie Yizhao was bewildered by beauty and went crazy, he is not a kid who will let him play around.

    Xie Yizhao frowned, pursed his lips tightly, glanced at Xie Heng faintly, tapped his knees with his slender fingers, his dark eyes were deep and cold, he didn't say a word, but it was enough to make people nervous.

    Normally, Xie Heng would often talk back to him, but whenever he saw his father's expression, he would also feel scared.

    He shrank his eyes, but straightened his back even more, expressing that he was absolutely not cowardly.

    However, at this moment, Lu Xi suddenly stood up and walked towards him expressionlessly.

    Xie Heng suddenly panicked, and subconsciously wanted to hide, because he remembered being beaten by her that night, but when he thought about it again, he couldn't help but sneer.

    What are you afraid of? Now that his father is here, she has to pretend no matter what, how dare she beat her up in front of his father...

    "Hiss—" Xie Heng's cool expression froze.

    Lu Xi pinched his right cheek with little force and it didn't hurt him, but it was extremely insulting.

    This woman actually pulled his face!

    In front of his father! Isn't it too arrogant?

    "Let me go..." Xie Heng was angry and wronged.

    陆溪松开他,精致白皙的脸上满是警告:“你再说我是你爸的小情人,我还揍你,揍到你哭。”

    少年俊朗的脸被掐红,他简直不可置信,看一眼Xie Yichao, his eyes were indifferent, at most a bit helpless, obviously he had no objection to the woman's actions.

    Soft bones! Rake your ears!

    Xie Heng was very disappointed with his father, he left the living room angrily, went back to his room, and closed the door heavily.