Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Xie Heng went up to the third floor and stood in front of Lu Xi's bedroom door.

    He raised his hand to knock on the door, but hesitated again.

    It sounded quiet inside, not sure if she was asleep.

    But it seemed...

    He frowned and sniffed.

    Why does it seem to smell like barbecue?

    Xie Heng wasn't very sure either, after all the family reunion had just ended, and the whole house was filled with the faint smell of food.

    "What are you doing?" Suddenly a deep voice sounded from beside him.

    Xie Heng immediately withdrew his hand that was about to knock on the door, and turned his head to see that it was his father as expected.

    He is now only four or five centimeters shorter than his father, and his frame is a little thinner than his father's, but among boys of this age, he is obviously taller and wider than his peers, otherwise he would be too tall when fighting. Can't use that kind of ruthlessness.

    But every time he stood with his father, he always felt that his body was not good enough.

    Xie Heng took a step back vigilantly, and smiled nonchalantly: "Why not, what's the matter with talking to Ms. Lu?"

    Xie Yizhao said flatly: "She's asleep, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

    Xie Heng frowned, He didn't say anything, and he wasn't willful enough to wake up a sleeping person... Anyway, he didn't think about what to say to her for the time being.

    Ask her if she is really the same as what Xu Jiaming said?

    Or say thank you to her?

    Either one is so nasty and hypocritical.

    forget it.

    Xie Heng took the elevator down, and just happened to meet the servant who was carrying a barbecue tray.

    He felt something was wrong, so he stopped her and asked, "Who did you bring these for?"

    The servant: "Madam asked us to take them to her room."

    Xie Heng was taken aback, and after a while he recovered his voice: "Isn't she asleep?" "

    No, my wife asked us to send her a barbecue just now."

    "..." The boy clenched his hands He squeezed out a few words between his teeth, "Does my dad know?"

    The servant was not sure what the young master's intention was, so after thinking about it, he said: "Yes, sir just specially ordered us to bake some of my wife's favorite food." .”

    Sure enough!

    He just smelled the barbecue smell in her room!

    Old Xie really...why did he lie to him when he knew she wasn't sleeping? Could it be because of what happened tonight to take revenge on him?

    Xie Heng took a deep breath, feeling depressed, looked up at the third floor, angry and funny.

    His dad is really, it's just a candlelight dinner, what a big deal, it's not like he missed this time and won't have a chance to date Ms. Lu.

    Xie Heng was unhappy, his handsome face was full of displeasure, he glanced at the barbecue tray in the servant's hand, and decisively reached out to take a few skewers away.