CHAPTER FIVE

Enzo yawned, ruffling the curls on the top of his head. Another dammed morning of nothing but work.

"Sir Enzo someone has requested your presence in the front." Someone called from the other side of the bedroom door. He huffed before throwing on a normal white t-shirt. He shuffled his way down the halls and stairs. There at the front doors was a young girl. In a gray hoodie and black ripped jeans. Short black hair that reminded him of charcoal.

"What are you doing here, Lily?" Lennox stood there ominously, crossing his arms to assert his dominance.

"Well father said that I ought to come live with you big brother." Lily smirked with a snarky attitude.

"What. You're not my responsibility and never will be. Now get your ass out of this building before I call one of our family guards."

Lily went quiet, starting to pout. Her eyes begin to water in anger.

"No one ever cares about me. You're the worst big brother ever! Sir Enzo!!! Tell him I can live here if I want to!"

"O-oh uh I mean-" Enzo awkwardly laughed, feeling pressured to say something in that very moment.

"Say no. Especially if she doesn't listen to my parents and can't even wear what she is asked to?" Lennox cut him off.

"Asshole." Lily mumbled under her breath.

"I'm a what-?" He growled.

"Guys- Lets calm down yeah? I mean I don't see a problem!" Enzo walked closer to the siblings.

"What do you mean there's not a problem?"

"I mean the moment that Lily doesn't cooperate with us, she can go back to your families house?"

"Her just being here is a shitty idea Enzo.."

"Well I can speak for both of us we've had shittier ideas." Enzo shrugs before patting Lily on the head. Lennox groans before Lily hugs Enzo as tight as she can in excitement.

"Also you look more tired than ever? Did something happen last night?"

"What? Me? No- Just got a drink that's all." Lennox tried to cover the blush on his face.

"If you say so.." Enzo stared at him in confusion before getting distracted by tapping at his arm.

"Am I your favorite Gray, sir Enzo?" Lily whined.

"Uh- Yeah of course-"

"Thennn would you do anything for me?"

"I guess?"

Lennox facepalmed but it was only right for Enzo to learn the hard way.

"Take me to the amusement park! I've never gone to one and mother won't take me!" Lily was back to grinning, mischievously.

"-oh -I've never been there either. I've always seen pictures. Is it safe?" Enzo tilted his head in curiosity. He wondered now. If he's allowed to adventure for work, is he allowed to adventure for his own time?

"I'll let your father know, if that is your final choice. We shall skip work for today." Lennox rubbed his face in annoyance.

"What do you mean? This doesn't look safe at all." Enzo furrowed his eyebrows while standing in the middle of Carnival rides.

"There is safety precautions. People everywhere come here and only very little get hurt." Lennox stated, flinching at the loudness.