Other Crime do Happen.

Its late afternoon and papers spread out in front of her like snow covering its world in white. Bates and Hempton have made an after-hours team gathering to go over things that they have gathered. Approved over time is complex enough with a small budget given for village police. Anna across from her sat with a pen in hand pose just as a hunter hold a spear ready to throw. With not much to do she kept her self-busy with cleaning the kitchen having cleaned the coffee machine and fridge. Bates have yet to arrive and Hempton with Tom Blues and Collin Grey with Roddie are doing patrol duty. Jarred will arrive when the sun has set and continue on his night shift.

Bates come through the back door hurdling fast as the door bang close behind him; with paper bags with something rapped in a thick green material showing at the top. He quickly shoves them onto the counter. Shaking his arms, pulling his suit off.

"There hot and just came out of the oven, the best beggars' chicken and for Roddie and has a stuff toad pumpkin and now drinks and of course salad as I promise Bendigo and she is coming later with dessert." Said Bates with a smile that only she ever saw from men in devoted love with their partner.

Collin Blue walks in with a box of newspapers and magazines. His leather vest hangs loosely and helmet and googles pull up, showing some redness on his nose. Alongside him Hempton start to pull their amour and range of combat gear. Hs gear including small marbles that would let an electric pulse that can disable many automobiles and freezing bursts use to cool boilers in an instant. Behind them Wz McCloud wearing a plain woolly coat with leather patches to hold many of those inventions within their pockets. In their arms is a parcel held tight to the chest. A large smile showing a sliver plated tooth.

"I finally got those books." Wz McCloud said with a bounce in their voice.

Terrie can feel the space get smaller in the kitchenette. With the steam leaking from its pipes as it pumps out of the headquarters and around to very old police post; with intent of delivering messages. At odd intervals for a very old evaporation box to keep any fruit cool.

"I am just going to get the goat-berry drink for Roddie and that new tin of coffee." Bates said as he snaps his fingers as he whirls his way out.

From outside loud sound of curses and clop of hooves give the return of Roddie and Collin have return and with them a young man with stubble and a leather wait jacket with mystery stains and long riding boots.

His voice croaker than an angry frog hollers down to them; "I told ya! I did nothing. I was waiting for my ex!"

Their feet kicking up on the table as he struggles to get out of Collins grip and Roddie well place hand dislodging any form of escape.

"Sir calm down. We just need a statement." Collin keeping his voice collected though at times a strain huff can be heard.

"I did not steal that calculator. I would not know what it looks like!" He shouted as it came out raw.

Bones grab the struggling man other arm. "Sir you need to calm down and we get you some dinner. Its beggars' chicken and some roast vegetables. If you can talk to us what happened."

The man struggle crease and his shoulders slump "okay" he said.

Bones had quickly organised the interview room having partner Collins and Terrie to do the interview. Terrie feeling confident in her ability feels her fire flicker high and low at odd timing as the last interview play in her head. Roddie was disappointed when she was not going to attend. Bones reassure her that it was an interview technique and he would like her to get back as he will send Jarred to her to interview the people reporting the crime. Saying that she will now start to report her findings on the crime scene. Wz McCloud was waiting for Roddie with their bag of forensic tricks and a two big camera case.