Prophecy of future (7)

Alia POV
As Christmas break is coming we we're so busy at everything especially that almost all subjects teachers prepared an exam for us.

      I barely see my friends even in our lunchtime as we are busy preparing for the exam and coming Christmas break.

     I will spend my Christmas break in this country as my mom decided that they're well visit me so my other siblings are coming too. It's not really that bad idea as we have a property in this country.

     As for Fria she's going home in Netherlands to spend her Christmas holiday to her family, as well as Gem.

     As for my boyfriend his from this city, but his family decided to visit Spain so we decided that we will just meet again after Christmas break.

     But of course before we all decided to go on our separate ways we decided to go around the city.

     Today is our last day in school as we all are super tired from school activities, so we all decided to relax and tomorrow we will go and spend all our time together.

     I was the first one to get in our dorm and Fria is not yet home so I decided to order some food for our dinner as we are allowed to do those things. Even we have a very big canteen and have a lot of delicious food sometimes we crave for something different so our school allows us to do just that. So I decided that for our dinner I order a Japanese food while waiting for it, and my best friend I take as shower first.

     Lia am home, Fria shout from the door.

      I'm in the shower I reply.

     After that I heard a knock on the door, so I ask Fria to get it as it was maybe the food that I order, indeed it is the food.

     As I go out of the shower I start watching tv shows and Fria is the one that go to shower this time, after she is done we prepare the food and we ate at the living room watching a movie.

     After a while and we are done Fria is the one that clean the small table and bring our plate in the sink and im the one who wash it, and let it dry.

     After that I go back in the living room and we continue to watch some movie until we are sleepy and we both decided to go on our separate rooms.

     As morning came the boys are early as they are excited for our plan today but for today though we're having a different date as all of us want to spend an alone time to the person we love.

     Fria and I get prepared while the boys are in the living room waiting for us while they are watching tv.

     As fria and I are done we said goodbye to each other and say that well see each other later tonight and we go in our separate ways.

     As Tim and I go to his car he open the car door for me and I get in and said thank you.

     I ask him, where are we going and what are his plans for today.

     First he said we're going to my house and I'm going to get a few things while you can say hello to my family, second well it's a secret and the rest are too, and he laugh hard.

     I glare at him as I am expecting that he will tell me all his plan, but smile at the same time as he knows that I love surprises.

     As we arrived at his house I only see his younger sisters, Trishia she is 16 years old, she say hi to me and we talk for a while, she keep me company while his brother grabbed something that I don't know.

     Until some time pass and we need to go so I said my goodbye to Trishia and we go.

     Our first destination is at the park and we have a picnic while watching some family and children playing while talking about our future and well you know a kiss from here to there.

     After that we watch a movie and we decided to stroll in the city as we do it was already 8pm and the lights illuminate the city while we was strolling in the market there are a lot of beautiful lights and many beautiful souvenirs we walk in the street hand in hand while looking for something that catches our eyes until Tim excuse himself as he will go to the comfort room.

     I said that I just going to stroll a little bit, but im not going so far so he said yes.

    As I was busy watching everything I didn't notice that I bump into someone so I said sorry as I lift my eye to look to the person, there staring at me again those familiar sad eyes.

     I did manage to forget about her but from time to time I don't know why but her sad eye just suddenly popping in my mind from time to time.

     And there again she's staring at me with those sad eyes while mumbling a sorry in a very silent voice.

     I think we got a moment just staring in each others eyes while her hands are behind my back as she stop me from falling when we bump from earlier while mine are in her chest, until we heard a voice that broke our staring contest but not our position and I heard her say What?

     She, ask to the old man, and then the old man didn't speak again instead he point upwards so we both look up, we we're standing under a mistletoe, you know a lot of people got a bad luck because they don't follow the tradition and to those of course who follow the tradition has a very happy life, the old man said.

     After hearing that I don't know what to think and then I feel a tingling sensation to my whole body but most especially from my finger tips that are in her chest because I can now feel her heart beat that are stronger than usual and faster.

    But she still didn't move, she again look me in my eyes until we are both staring into each other again, I don't know why but both of us are slowly very very slowly leaning into each other until I heard's Tim's voice calling me so I jump because of it and the old man said again to us, or well to me as he is now facing me, he said you well make her suffer in so much pain because she chooses to love and fight for you and you will cause her death someday you are her happiness as well as sadness.

     I stood still while staring to the old man dumbfounded, as I was going to say to the old man that we don't know each other Tim is at my side already asking if im okay and I said yes.

     I turn my attention back to this mysterious sad eyes but she is already looking at me and Tim but she just said sorry after that she just left again without another word, but as I look to where the old man earlier he was not there anymore.

     And again Tim got my attention and said are you sure your okay, you look baffled he ask.

     And I said yes so we continue to walk because he said that we should head back home.

    As we are walking he said that woman is so familiar where did I see her?

    Have you seen her before he ask?

    Actually yes we did I reply, do you remember the time we go out before our exams and we go to the diner? well the woman now and the woman at that time, that I spilled coffee on her clothes are the same.

      Oh that's why she looks so familiar, he said. Yup I reply shortly As I was still baffled after everything that I heard from the old man.