Stilling glances (2)

My morning routine consist of waking up 5am working out for 2 hours at 7am I cook for my breakfast and take a shower before eating.

     The thing about me is that I don't have appetite to eat once im sweaty or sticky. After that I eat breakfast I go and explore the city or visit my business if im in the mood. Not that I don't care about my business but I have someone I trust, to take care of it, a person who became like a real family to me, Lexie.

     I found Lixie 5 years ago when I was 23 life have been hard for her, her partner is so abusive and one of the drug dealer. The moment I met her she almost lost her sanity because her husband doesn't change at all, adding to the fact that she just lost her only son because of her husband. The moment that I see her, she's in the street it was raining, she hasn't eat for almost a week and she said that she's waiting to die there at that moment, because except from the fact that she didn't eat for almost a week her husband beat her.

     As I was passing by I got a glimpse of her so I decided to see if still breathing because in my peripheral view she's dead. As I try to feel her she is still breathing so I decided to take her to the hospital.

     I didn't leave her until she wakes up, when she did I introduce my self and tell her how she get there. As days past by I always visit her and I got a chance to get to know her,and until she dicided to tells me everything.

     So I decided to help her and the rest is history. As I walk in the fancy restaurant that I own I make my way to her office. She is busy talking to her phone her back is facing me so I sneak in very slowly, wait until she's done with her call and I scare her, which make her to throw her phone to me, lucky for me I have good reflex so I did catch the phone before it touch my face.

     You idiot, why did you do that? You save me from dying in the street but you want me to die from heart attack? What are you doing here anyway?

     I just laugh from her reaction and question. What? Don't I have a right to visit you anymore? And not to mention I own this place.

     Whatever, your still pain in my ass idiot. So what's bring you here? Are you going to introduce your girlfriend to me,? Remember I said to you last time that you should find someone she ask.

     Oh yeah I did found someone I reply.

     Really you did?

     Yeah I did.

     Is she here? Where is she? Is she outside? Let me get her, you shouldn't left her there.

     Woah calm down She's not here okay?

     Why the hell didn't you bring her here? Don't you want me to meet her?

     Im not done yet okay I said I meet her and she's in my unit she's cleaning doing my laundry cooking and make sure everything in my unit is clean inside and outside.

     Didn't you just describe a rule of a house maid, not a girlfriend?

     Yup I did.

    Sooooooo??? Lixie ask as she drag the O sound.

    So what? I reply back.

    So why did you just describe a house maid to me, she ask angry.

     Well you ask if I found her and I said yes, I found a house maid.

     You idiot, Lixie shout frustrated if you didn't save me that day I will never talk to you again and see your face again.

     Of course, as I reply calmly and try to look serious and holding back my laughter you wouldn't talk to me and see me if I didn't save you, how would you if we haven't meet that day?

     Lixie roll her eyes and take a deep breath while muttering idiot, because she knows that she can't get any serious conversation to me about this topic.

     So anyway she said what do you want to eat? Do you want to look around? Are you staying until later this afternoon?

     No, I said I just visit you so you would know that I'm still alive.

     You and your hideous humor, she say. Well then let me at least walk you to your car.

     Can't you at least pretend that you want me here to stay? Your already pushing me to the door.

      She just roll her eyes at me while I just laugh at her. As I was about to get in my car we talk a bit and say goodbye. As I was driving I decided to take a walk in nearby park that look like a forest theme park. I always go there if I want to clear my mind. The park is little bit located to the end of the city beside it, is the most prestigious and famous school not just in my city but almost around the globe. The park is big as it is not just a regular park, you can make a lot of activities in here, even hiking as it is connecting to the mountain. But if you want to go in mountain part you have to past a area that offer their service to guide you and they will offer you a map, but it is optional.

     I just continue to the forest alone and didn't take the service as I already know this place. After for a few hours I decided to go back.

     On my way to my car I see her. As always I do what I do if I see her. I seat in nearby bench listen to her and her loud friends from time to time stilling glances to her, for I know for myself that, that's the only thing I can. Forever be stilling glances with my Goddess.