Bonus 3 | Happy Beginning

"Hanna?" Someone said from beside me.

"Oh, hey Sharon." Where did she come from?

I was at the counter of the mall's food court, waiting to collect my orders. Three of my kids were at the table, with the eldest one taking care of the other two.

"How've you been?" She eyed me in a pitiful way. Why was that? Maybe because I still looked tired.

"I'm good," I replied trying to keep it short so that she leaves.

"You definitely aren't, I mean look at you, standing here all by yourself." Oh there's her usual annoying self, she hasn't changed in years!

"Whatever you meant by that, let it sit right with your head. I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now," I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't I tell you, that you two wouldn't last long?" I looked at her for a minute.

So she thinks I and Johann didn't work out together. Still? After 9 years? I wonder if it's because she didn't with anybody else?

"Were you on Pluto for all these years?" I mean, how could she be this oblivious? We also posted our wedding pics on social media! Not with us facing the camera, but yeah, even comments were full of best wishes, to most of which we replied. Or is she thinking that our marriage didn't work?

"It doesn't even follow the rules to fit into the system," She laughed humorously.

"Yeah, anybody who does follow will know better," I smirked.

She was starting to make me feel annoyed. I wonder what her reaction would be if she finds out that I and Johann are married and are patenting not one, or two, but f___.

"You all right!?" He came running towards me, all worried.

"Superb timing love," I smiled, he stole a quick peck from my lips, then noticed her and looked back at me. Before I could say something our kids came running.

"Mumma, look what papa bought us," Valerie said holding up the tote bag with the name of the clothing store printed on it.

"That's too heavy for you sweetheart, give it here," Johann took the bag from our two year old.

"We'll see what's inside when we get home, okay?" I told her, she smiled and nodded. Those green eyes and pink tinged skin were so adorable, I wasn't mistaken when I thought she resembled her grandfather at the time of her birth. "Where's Mylo?" I asked Johann.

"With Ryan," He looked at Sharon. "I came as soon as I could when Aaron texted me,"

Sharon was eyeing us, I wanted to laugh so hard now.

In. Your. Face! B*tch.

Just then Ryan walked in with Mylo in his arms and Ada beside him.

"How rude of me to not introduce them to you, forgive me, Sharon." I pulled my kids close. "This is Aaron, on his right is Yitzel, to his left is Dearra, this green eyed one is Valerie. Each one is two years younger than their older, with the eldest being eight years old and that one sleeping in his uncle's arms is Mylo, just 2 weeks since birth." The reason for why I might still look tired. "Oh and that girl, over there is our five year old Ada, my niece." At the word niece, her eyes widened.