Anger

Asmodeus's POV

"Now brother, why would you go and do a thing like that?" Lucifer taunted.

"I won't allow you to hurt Rose, she's innocent in all this." I gritted out through the pain.

"Tsk, tsk, if I didn't know better I'd say you've fallen in love with the girl." He said.

I stayed silent, not wanting to answer him.

"Oh goody! That's it! Isn't it? You've fallen in love with her. Ha! A prince of Hell in love with a fallen. Are you an idiot? She's the one thing that can destroy us all and here you are trying to play happy family. It doesn't matter where you snap her off to, I can still find her." Lucifer said while walking towards me. He gripped my chin and looked into my eyes.

"You're pathetic!" He spat out. He started to walk away right when Levi walked in.

"Brother! It's not nice to see you!" Levi said jovially before he continued, "where are the ladies?" He looked around dramatically before turning on Lucifer, "what did you do with them?

"I did nothing, brother dearest snapped them away because I was going to take care of the fallen, like he should've when he first found out what she was." Lucifer said.

Levi looked at me with eyes wide open, "she was a fallen? Is that why you wanted to get her pregnant? Make some super babies?"

Lucifer turned back towards me and laughed, "I should've known you had some stupid idea like that." As he walked away I made one last ditch effort to subdue him. I snapped my fingers and trapped him in a magic cage.

"You son of a bitch!" He roared. "What the fuck did you do? Over a fallen? When I get out, I'm going to kill her and you!" He spat.

Levi rushed to my side and helped me up from the ground.

"You really fucked up, you know that, right?" He asked me.

I sighed and nodded my head, "yeah."

I leaned on Levi and he helped towards the dining room and sat me at the table. I removed my shirt the best I could and Levi clucked his tongue. "Why did you do this for her, brother?"

"Levi, I think I love her. Or maybe I'm in love with her innocence, I don't know." I started, "you should've seen her face on our travels, it was glorious. I constantly had to keep my dick in check so I didn't take her."

"Maybe you're just in lust with her, I don't know if we are even capable of love." He said.

I sighed, "maybe you're right. But if I were to fall in love with someone, it would probably be her. I just couldn't stand the idea of her no longer existing in this world. After getting to know her, I know she wouldn't ever hurt someone, not on purpose. She doesn't have an evil bone in her body."

Levi sighed, "you can never be too careful. I see where Lucy is coming from but I also see where you are coming from. What are you going to do now? Are you going to get her back?"

"I don't know. Maybe give it a little bit of time. For now I have to figure out what to do with Lucifer. He's not going to be happy when he eventually gets out." I shook my head. I need a plan for when that happens.

Rose's POV

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. I tried to sit up but I was held down by a heavy arm with tingles. Wait, tingles? Tears filled my eyes when I looked over and saw Joel.

"Joel!" I cried out. He sat up suddenly, "what's wrong, are you okay?!"

"I'm so much better now! I missed you so much, all of you!" I started bawling and he scooted closer to pat my back.