Double the Pleasure

Damien's POV

Brent and I planned out this whole evening.

After the renaissance festival, we went out to eat at some fancy Italian place, and now we're strolling into the lobby of a hotel called the Grand Hataza. It's supposed to be a luxury place with a large jet tub and hot tub equipped with our rented suite.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful!" Rose stated with awe in her eyes. Everywhere we looked was gold coated with marble trimmings.

"How can I help you?" The receptionist asked us.

"We have a reservation for Jones in the penthouse suite." I told her. She gaped a little at us, probably because of how young we were.

"Yes Mr. Jones, how many key cards do you need?"

"3. Thanks."

We grabbed our keycards and took the elevator up to the 10th floor.

Exiting the elevator I grabbed Rose's hand and led her to room 1001, the penthouse suite.

"Wow this is amazing," she gasped when we entered. Brent took off running and landed face down on the middle of the bed.

"And comfy too!" He muffled out. Rose snickered at his antics and ran to throw herself on top of him.

"Ooof!" I hear him say.

"Hey don't tell me you think I'm heavy!" Rose complained as she poked his side.

"Never babe, light as a feather!" He hollered out as he flipped onto his back and made Rose straddle him.

"So I think I'm ready for dessert now," she whispered out huskily.

I didn't hesitate to get undressed as fast as I could. Afterwards I pulled Rose up to standing and ripped off her clothes causing her to complain, "hey I didn't bring any other clothes!"

"Don't worry babe, we'll buy you more. You don't need clothes for the rest of the night." Brent told her while he started to caress her body from behind, rubbing up and down her sides and teasing her breasts.

I pressed my lips against hers and our mouths moved together while I began to pinch and tease her nipples. Rose pressed her front to mine making me groan as she rubbed her body against my hard cock.

Brent's POV

Rose was moving her body against Damien's while I sandwiched her in from behind. I felt her soft ass cheeks against my dick, making it ooze with precum. I can't wait to take her other virginity tonight.

"Do you think you can handle both of us tonight baby girl?" I whispered in her ear.

"I'll try daddy, you're just so big." She pouted. My sexy girl, I turned her head towards me and bit her lower lip making her whine, and she bit my lip ring, tonguing it before sliding her tongue in my mouth.

"Mmmm daddy, I love you." She moaned out.

"I love you too baby girl." I smiled down at my precious angel.

"Oooh!" She jumped up suddenly. I look to see Damien pinched her nipples until they were swollen red buds. I turned her body towards me so I could soothe her nipples with my tongue. I swirled and licked them until she started wiggling uncontrollably against my mouth and pulling my hair.

I reach down to find Damien already spreading her open with his fingers. I get some of her wetness and rub it in tight circles on her clit. Rose whimpered into my mouth while I start going faster and faster.

"Fuck girl, you're squeezing the shit out of my fingers baby." Damien groaned. All of a sudden, Rose explodes with her release and at the same time bites down on my neck and begins feeding. I feel almost overwhelmed with ecstasy from the bite.

"Fuck baby girl slow down, the night is just starting." I pull her gently from my neck and grab a towel so I can wipe the blood off her face. I toss the towel to the side and pull Rose to the bed. I lay her on her stomach and I sit back and look at her fine ass in front of me. I gently rub her cheeks and knead on them before motioning at Damien to get the lube. He nods in understanding and goes to the bag I packed for this trip. He tosses the small bottle to me and I catch it, open it, and then squeeze some onto my hand. I rub it in to warm it a bit before I start to probe her asshole. She instantly clenches down on my fingers. "Shhh baby girl, relax for daddy and let him take care of you." I cooed at her. She takes a breath and tries to relax so I could work one finger in all the way. We've worked our way up to three fingers so far and I'm slowly fingering her before adding each new finger. When she whines a bit I reach under her and begin to rub on her clit.

"I'm so full daddy!" She shakes her ass a little at me. Fuck what a beautiful sight.

Rose's POV

Brent has been training my ass recently and now I feel overfilled with his fingers. I shake my ass at him to tease him a bit. While I'm on my stomach Damien reaches under me and lifts me until I'm on my hands and knees. "Open up babe." He taps on my lips. I obliged him and he slowly pushed his cock into my mouth. "Good girl, take all my dick." He tells me while pushing in further and further until I start chocking and I feel the tip of my nose touch his pelvis and pubic hair tickles my nose. I reach one hand forward so I can start to squeeze and fondle his balls. He starts to move in and out of my mouth slowly while holding my hair to keep me in place. I can still feel Brent at my back door, moving his fingers in and out until I start to feel nothing but pleasure from his fingers and him rubbing on my clit. Damien all of a sudden let's go of my hair and pulls out of my mouth at the same time that Brent removes his fingers from my ass and clit. I whimpered at the loss of contact until I felt Brent give me a smack on the ass. "You'll take what I give you baby girl." He tells me. I nod, "yes, daddy."

Damien laid on his back on the bed and put me to straddle him.

"Sit on top of my cock babe," he grabs my hand and places it on his cock, I rub it, feeling the lubricant of my spit still all over it. I move to straddle him and I guide his rod to my core before I slowly start to lower myself down. We both groan and moan as I move downward until I'm to the hilt and feeling so full.

"Come here baby." Damien grabs my face and pulls me toward him until I'm laying flat on him while being filled. He reaches back and spreads my cheeks, making me blush in embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed love." Damien whispered to me.

I look back and see Brent lubing up his cock while pumping it with one hand. He takes his dick and slowly rubs the tip back and forth on my asshole. He pushes in a little and then slowly removes it, barely moving in each time. Finally he starts to push in a little further until I cried out. "I'm too full!"

"Not yet baby girl." He then reached under and started to rub my clit again. I begin to relax and feel him push a bit forward. Each push feels like it burns and tears my hole apart. I do my best to relax and focus on him rubbing my clit.

"Fuck!" I feel him lay his head on my back as his pubic bone is flush with my ass. As the men wait a minute for me to adjust I begin to wiggle a little to make them move.

"Please I need you both," I whined at them. I feel Damien move first, slowly pulling out before pushing back in. The men moved in synchronization thrusting in and out of my pussy and ass. After a minute I started to really enjoy the feeling of both their cocks. I started screaming out their names and cussing, asking them to fuck me harder and faster. We were all coated in sweat and sex as we moved together. I must've come on Damien's dick at least three times until I could barely move. Finally I feel Damien's thrusts getting shorter and faster until he finally came with a roar and bit my neck, marking me. While Brent is still fucking my ass I bite Damien's to mark him as I'm coming again. I lick his neck and feel Brent's sweat falling on me as he starts to pump sloppily. Damien pulled out of me and Brent turned the top half of my torso so he could reach my neck, licking it until finally he bit down on the other side of my neck while I bite on his. We come together like a tidal wave and I'm so exhausted and overwhelmed that I passed out.