Chapter 29

😗sorry for any mistakes

3 years later...

Brooklyn, New York
January 19th
Thursday

The sound of the water running from the shower head could be heard inside the heated master bathroom. The vanity mirrors attached to the wall were fully covered in fog, the sink counter was moist due to the hot water moisture of the steam filling the bathroom. Steam coated every portion of the large glass—round shape shower enclosure on the outside. Soft moaning escapes Zaniyah's lips, she tightens her arm around Sage's neck—praying she didn't wake her daughter up.

Sage's face was nestled in the crook of Zaniyah's as held her against the glass wall inside the shower by tangling her legs in his arm to keep her up. His strokes were profound as he rotated his hips in a circular motion–letting her feel every inch of him adding  onto the sucking and swirling of his tongue on her neck.

"Ughhh, f-fuckk Sage," She softly moaned again close in his ear. Sage groaned in response to her clamping the tight and warm walls around his member more than better. He sped up his strokes causing Niyah to accidentally moan loudly from the rough action. The sound of a body hitting the glass wall grew louder and curse words easily flew from Zaniyah's mouth—she couldn't even feel her lower half for a second.

"SHIT! S-s–" Her words were cut short after Sage lifted his head from the crook of her neck—smashing their lips together to shut her up.

He didn't need her waking Kheumani up again. He assumes his wife forgets their daughter isn't a baby anymore and wakes up very easily now as a four-year-old toddler.

Niyah melted inside the slow—yet passionate kiss almost instantly, nibbling on his bottom plump lip. Sage stuck his tongue inside her mouth before she could do it first, allowing the pleasure to intensify due to the heated kiss and rough—deep strokes Sage was delivering.

She groaned into the kiss, feeling the awaiting pitch in her stomach growing intenser. She pulled away momentarily from the heated kiss, her breathing heavily turned into soft cries and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Babyyy" She whimpered, releasing her creamy cum down his member—pushing his length out some from the pressure.

"Fuck Zaniyah," He moaned, holding his head down to watch himself stroke in and out of her. The milky substance coming from her coated his full length down to pubic hair, leaving her juices all on him—just how he liked it.

After stroking her through her climax, Sage pulled out of her and placed her down to her feet. Zaniyah's legs quivered as if she could lose her balance at any moment. She was used to this by now after years of getting the best dick she will ever receive.

Niyah opened her mouth to speak but instead was spun around and her front body was pressed against the glass wall. She turned her head over her shoulder with her mouth parted open as her husband bent her over—letting her hands press on the wet wall. Sage bit down on his plump bottom lip as he entered his wife's core causing them both to softly moan from the missing contact.