Chapter 26

😗sorry for any mistakes

St.Lawrence Gap, Barbados
July 14th
Saturday

Lawrence Gap, BarbadosJuly 14thSaturday

Zaniyah's eyes slowly fluttered open. She blinked slowly, trying to let her eyes adjust to the bright sunlight coming through the window into the room. Her memory of trying to think where she is was cut short by her moaning softly and out loud. Her mouth fell into an 'O' shape and her eyes rolled to the back of her head when she felt a tongue swirling around her core.

"Oh...mmm" She moaned lowly, arching her back up some from the bed. Niyah came back to focus and lifted the white–soft and thick comforter off her body. She was shocked to see Sage in between her legs focusing on pleasing her with his tongue.

She knew they talked about this before–waking each other up with oral sex. And they would be comfortable with that at all times. She already did it a few times before but she didn't think he would do it because of how hard of a sleeper she is when tired. But she surely wasn't complaining.

"Mmm, fuck Sage" She began to grip her breast with her hands. Sage's eyes flicked upwards towards her before he began to gently suck on her clit. Niyah gasped softly, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her legs started to shake slightly. "Yess baby, jus–fuck" She reached her hand down, finding her way to his hair that was down.

Sage hummed, sending vibrations up her body. He overlapped his tongue over her core, letting her juices drip down on his chin hair. Niyah started gathering all his locs into a ponytail before wrapping her hand around it. Sage groaned in pleasure, feeling her tugging on his hair, his member was getting more and more uncomfortable in his boxers, desperately wanting to be free.

He never noticed how many hidden kinks he had until he was sexually involved with Zaniyah.

Her being aggressive, and pulling on his hair always turned him on more than he could understand. Her praising him turned him on, he never knew that about himself. He loved her expressing how good he was making her feel.

"Oh fuckkkk," She grinded her hips against his face, shoving his face more into her core."Fingers. Give me your fingers baby" She requested, letting his hair go. Sage complied, reaching his right hand up, watching her intensely. She coated his index and middle finger with her saliva, she moaned around his finger because he kept going with his tongue while watching her. Sage hummed in satisfaction, watching her gag on his finger and keeping eye contact with him at the same time.