Chapter 4

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkJune 11th Sunday

Brooklyn, New York
June 11th
Sunday

"A baby my nigga?!" Gio asked for the 100th time after Sage just explained to him and Joi about what happened at the block party a few days ago.

"Really Sol?" Joi blinked her eyes at him. Sage sucked his teeth, stretching his legs out as he sat on the couch in his living room "I'on even kno' if it's my baby" He shook his head.

"Who is she?" Joi rubbed her temples. If this got out, he knew it would be a lot of stress on her. Theshaderoom would eat this up especially with him already having a bad name because of Amber. She always told their business so if Niyah went and tell especially with how he walked away, his name was going to be even worst.

"I didn't get ha' name," He said, Joi looked up and mugged him "How you do not get ha' name?" She squinted her eyes at him, making him feel a little slower.

"It was only one night," He defended himself. "And I walked away before she could finish" He scratched the back of his neck.

Gio busted out laughing as Joi picked up a pillow and threw it at Sage "You ain' shit" Gio snickered and shook his head at him.

"Why would you do that?" Joi shook her head at him.

"How I know she ain' lyin'. For all, I kno' she could be tryin' ta' pin a baby on me and she came out of nowhere" He reasoned. Something in him told him to walk away so that is what he did. He couldn't just believe her off the back the first time she accused him.

He was a whole athlete with money. If you even have small conversations with a female, they might try to pin a baby on you to secure a check.

"What did she look like?" Joi asked, more annoyed than before. Sage needed a lot of damage control for his career and now these pregnancy accusations were stressing her.

"Tall, darkskin. She had on this orange sundress and she had braids in. She fine as hell, I'm not gon' cap" He said. "She was wit' Ty and his girl" He added.

Gio mugged the mess out of  him "You got my baby mama pregnant my nigga?!" He said looking at him crazily.

Sage raised his eyebrows "Babymomma?" He asked. Gio waved him off "That's jus' want I call ha'. But really nigga? Niyah? You got Niyah pregnant?" He put his hand on his chest as he felt hurt.

"You kno' her?" Joi raised her eyebrow "Hell yeah I know ha'. That's my dawg" He said, pulling his phone out. He typed something at first before turning the phone to show a picture of Niyah off Instagram.