-4-

Before this chapter starts, I just want to say, WHAT THE FUCK?!

NUMBER 6 BABY! WOOOO! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, I APPRECIATE IT!

"I want in, for the love. Just show me love, just show me love."
- Fell In Luv by Playboi Carti

At around 10 am, K/DA was up and at it, ready to start the day. Well, aside from the titular rapper of the group.

This was a common trend for her, it happened so much that the other girls would take turns dragging her out of bed each morning.

Today, it was Evelynn's turn.

The Diva sauntered her way to the stairs and then along the corridor to Akali's room. Two knocks and a gentle call of her Maknae's name bore little fruit.

Huffing, she announced her intrusion and entered. Her bright, yellow eyes rolled at the sight of the rapper slumped back on her bed sideways, legs hanging off the side, still fully clothed and a gaming controller resting at her side.

She was outfitted in an oversized Pentakill tee and boy shorts, illuminated by the only source of light in the room, the TV which currently displayed the Xbox Home Screen.

Evelynn approached her sleeping form, leaning over her to snap her fingers in a useless attempt to wake her.

Attempt number two consisted of light flicks to her forehead while The Diva called her name numerous times, also achieving nothing. Evelynn stood back upright, looking at the sleeping rogue.

"Oh gosh! Darling, the ramyune is gone!"

"NOOO!"