-2-

"Oh my God, fell in love, I fell in love with the love!"- Fell In Luv by Playboi Carti

- Fell In Luv by Playboi Carti

╔════╗
9:49 am
╚════╝

"So, how'd it go?" Evelynn inquired, holding her mug of coffee to her lips.

Akali merely groaned out in response. She put down her fork that she was using to eat her pancakes and looked Eve in the eyes.

"All the people on there are weird." She stated, remembering the conversations from last night.

"Well don't give up just yet!" Another voice butted in from the kitchen. The Vastaya leaned against the counter with a glass of orange juice, "I'm sure you'll find someone!"

Evelynn smiled as she took a sip of her drink, "What Gumiho said. Everyone's weird darling, including you."

Akali gave her a look of offense, "how so?" She challenged the Diva's claim.

"I found you scaling the ceilings when I first moved in." Yet another voice interjected from the kitchen. Akali rolled her eyes.

"That was one time, Kai'sa!" She told the woman that was cooking on the stove.

"That time you snorted wasabi for five bucks." Ahri added.

"It was pretty awesome, you can't lie!" Although the aftermath wasn't, her nose was on fire for weeks after that.

"That time you tried to throw Bao off the stairs!" A younger voice spoke up from the living room.

Akali whipped her head to the couch to look at the blue blob of hair that sat on it, with a white cat in her lap.

"I was curious is all!"

"That's what kills cats, Akali!" The girl rebutted.

"Sera, go brush your hair, you have a hair appointment at eleven." Kai'sa reminded the young star, who didn't so much as complain. "Ahri, you have a meeting with fashion designers about your next outfit at one o'clock-"

"And you and I have a shopping spree to go on at three." Evelynn finished, getting a sigh from Kai'sa.

"I'm not carrying all the bags this time..."