Shouto

Born in 2006, Busan, East Korea. Shouto was only born for a few months when his birth mother, Jeon Chang-e decided to abandon him. Something in her told her that he wasn't meant to be alive. He wasn't meant to be born. She went to a waterpark and went to one of the coin operated lockers. She then proceeded to lock him to suffocate him while he was sleeping.

Hyon-Woo came by and picked the lock of the locker. He placed a sealing card inside along-side a crystal talisman and placed his hand on his chest. He cursed a demon's name and tied it to his soul, ensuring his fate.

The baby, who was originally named Ji-Woo, was inside for thirty minutes before he woke up and started crying for help. Yun-Chae heard the cries and unlocked the locker, bringing his mother's along and they eventually adopted him. Since Yun-Chae was the one who found him, he was given the courtesy of naming him. Hence the name, Shouto. He took the name from his favourite anime character he was watching at the time.

He and Yun-Chae became inseparable and grew up side by side their entire lives. However, as he turned from a clueless baby to a self-aware child, the cursed demon took advantage of his pure body and brutally murdered their mothers.

Shouto, post-possession grew up to be a teen who had a long-lasting whimsical and child wonder personality. He is a bit selfish and really childish, throwing slightly more mature tantrums when he doesn't get his way and causes mayhem when he gets upset. Yun-Chae had spoiled him, maybe a bit too much and had started to regret. He is extremely dependant and can't go for a second without being next to his own brother. He also has a tendency to jump to conclusions too early and judge others from their forefront. He is also very oblivious when it came to love since he had been supplied with as much love from his own brother and categorized every single type of love in one basket. He also has the nickname 'bunny boy' since he was known to have a bunny smile and have bunny like tendencies: chewing on carrots, hopping out of happiness, stomping his feet when he gets upset and being... Really inappropriate at times.

Information:
-Born 12th September 2006
-Cutie Bunny boy
-Speaks only Korean with basic vocabulary because he never did well in school
-He doesn't know his demon form and powers until later in SG where he fights with Hinata's god form. Otherwise, he's a pacifist
-True to his nickname and behaviours, his favourite food and the only vegetable he eats is carrots. He'd munch on one when he's bored or when he needs to focus
-He wasn't really concerned about his sexual orientation or his preferences when it comes to romance. He loves who he loves. When asked though, he would answer with Queer. It doesn't really matter to him. He also considers himself to be Genderfluid, he doesn't really care what pronouns or gender people precieve him as.