Yue Feng

Born in 1996, Shenzhen, China to a rich family. The heir to a Chinese-Korean trade market under the name Moon-Trading Corporation, controlled by Fengs father, Yue Xing. After disowning the family name for wanting to become a soldier for Korea's War of the West, he left for Korea on a cargo boat heading for Kangnung, East Korea.

On the way to Korea, the ships stops for fuel in Japan, as well as picking up some more loads to trade to Korea and China. Feng, on a short walk around Japan, spots an unconscious small child on the river banks and picks them up. He couldn't do more to get them to the hospital so he took them under his wing and nurses them back to health. Only then in Korea, could he get them medical attention.

Feng has a big heart and a huge amount of patience. On top of that, he also likes to find opportunities to make everything he does a fight. He makes things difficult so he could find satisfaction on achieving his goals. This does mean he makes a lot of arguments with everyone but he knows its all in strengthening him and the others. He protects those who can't protect themselves. Feng, though, can hold grudges forever to the point he would kill someone in cold blood for betraying him or his friends.

Information:
-12th December 1996
-Grew up in Shenzhen, China until he turned 18 and departed for Korea
-Chinese-Taiwanese nationality. Father is Chinese and mother is Taiwanese
-Has no powers abilities, only knowledge of weapons and Military-grade hand-on-hand combat
-Fluent in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Learned them from travelling overseas often
-Has a thing for mints
-Gay. So very gay. So gay that he has a husband