Takigakure

Sorey ran out of the door and straight to her teammates house, she didn't knock instead she opened the door and slammed it shut. "Sorey! You could at least knock! What if I had company over?" Nuriko yelled, putting his hands on his hips.

Sorey paused as she was taking off her shoes and lifted her brow in question. "Guests? You? As if, who would want to see you?" She chuckled to herself as she continued to take her shoes off and invited herself to Nuriko's couch. "Where's Tamahome and Hotohori? Aren't you guys always here together?" She questioned as she laid down taking over the entire couch.

Nuriko brought his fist up and knocked Sorey in the head. "I'll have you know that many people desire me!!" He roughly moved her legs aside and sat down on the couch. "As for Tamahome and Hotohori, they went out on a few errands." He shrugged. "So what's got you all riled up that caused you to barge in my house unannounced?"

Sorey stretched and sat up, readjusting herself to sit beside Nuriko. "Lady Tsunade reinstated me as a genin, and she promoted me to a chunin."

Nuriko blinked. Once, twice, thrice. "What?" He threw himself onto her, grabbing her by her shoulders. "Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?!?" Dumbledore- woah wrong fandom. Sorey?! Are you being real? Team 3 is back together?"

Sorey tried to push Nuriko off of her, but he held her firmly. "Yes, now get off of me or else we're gonna fa-" Before she could even finish her sentence both Nuriko and Sorey toppled on the floor. Sorey landed on the floor in between Nuriko's hands, which were planted right next to Sorey's head.

"See I told you we'd fall, get off of me you-" Seems like Sorey keeps getting interrupted today. Nuriko's gaze turned softer as he gazed at Sorey's face. He moved a strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear. "I'm glad you're back Sorey, truly." He whispered,the front door opened and Hotohori and Tamahome entered the house holding bags of groceries.

Taking off his shoes Hotohori shouted. "Nuriko, we're back. Can you come and help unpack the groceries?" Nuriko sat up rolling his eyes at the impeccable timing the two had. Tamahome looked over to find Nuriko on the ground behind the couch. Though he could only see the top of Nuriko's head.

"What are you doing on the floor over there?" Tamahome questioned, setting the bags down on the ground. "Nothing, just fell off the couch." He got up from the floor and walked over to Tamahome. "You said you needed help right? Let's go." He grabbed all of the bags that were on the floor and took them to the kitchen in one trip.

Sorey then sat up, catching the attention of Tamahome and Hotohori. "I can help too." She pulls at the ends of her shirt, fixing any wrinkles. She walks to the kitchen like nothing happened, leaving a gaping Hotohori and a semi angry Tamahome.

Sorey leans on the counter, listening to Nuriko put away the groceries. "So what was that all about?" She grabs an apple from a bowl and takes a bite out of it.

"What was what about?" He asked, feigning ignorance. "I have no idea what you're talking about." His body tensed up as his cheeks tinted pink. He looked at Sorey and quickly looked away, grabbed the sugar and flour and made his way to the pantry.

Finishing her apple she wiped her face from the leftover juice from the apple. "Right and I'm not blind." She walked over and stood in his path to the pantry crossing her arms and frowning. "You know I can tell when you're lying right?"

Sorey could sense the heat rising from Nuriko's body as he stood frozen in front of her. She internally laughed at the situation, enjoying that Nuriko was embarrassed. She moved out of the way and sighed. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I was just curious." She picked at her nails not even looking up when the other two came inside to help.