Character information

Tamahome Kishuku :

(Yes I had to use picrew cuz I'm super picky and can't draw :3)

Gender: Male

Looks: Tamahome has dark tan skin with long dark teal hair tied into a low ponytail adorned with red laces and grey eyes. He wore a dark blue long sleeved changshan under a beige tunic and with an olive collar and trim, a red sash around his waist with white pants and black flats.

Siblings: Nuriko Kyushi and Chiriko Kyushi

Birthday: June 28th

Age:12

Hobby's: Counting money, training, sleeping.

Abilities: When fighting in battle, a Chinese symbol of Ogre will appear on his forbear glowing red. He excels in martial arts and was taught very young to fight. He was taught how to use a sword and a nunchaku. When he is emotionally motivated, he can increase his battle skills with chi, and he also can channel his chi into energy blasts. (His abilities originate from the god that his people worship, every generation 7 people are blessed with the gods power. Though all the abilities vary)

Nuriko Kishuku:

Gender: Genderfluid

Gender: Genderfluid

Looks: Nuriko is a very attractive person with an androgynous face, pale skin, dark purple hair, and golden eyes. His hair has a relaxed fringe and is pulled back into a braid. He wore light blue chang pao with a yellow sash around his waist, pink baggy pants and black flats. Nuriko also contains a Chinese symbol on his chest, the symbol of the willow. Which also glows red while in battle but is unable to see due to the coverage of the chest.

Birthday: March 10

Age: 12

Hobby's: fashion and singing.

Abilities: Nuriko possess inhuman super-strength. He can lift objects several times his size with ease and without the use of chakra. Nuriko also excels in martial arts and is usually seen only fighting taijutsu.

Chiriko Kishuku:

Gender: Male

Looks: Chiriko has black eyes with light brown hair which is tied in an upwards ponytail, with choppy bangs that frame his face. He wore red orange pants with a beige sleeveless tunic under a red changshan outlined in black with navy blue flats. He as well has a Chinese Symbol on his right foot as the Hydra.

Birthday: March 19

Age: 12

Hobby's: Reading, strategy thinking, studying

Abilities: Chiriko was blessed with outstanding knowledge and understanding, despite the fact he is book smart he is not very good at fighting. He specializes in sound genjutsu, playing a song to lull people to sleep as well as much more, he can also use his music to heal people more so mentally than physically.

Seishuku/ Hotohori:

Gender: Male

Looks: although commonly mistaken for a women he has a slender and lean build. He has waist length brown hair, that is sometimes tied in a loose ponytail. He has soft golden eyes and decently fair skin complexion. Depending on his mood he will have his hair up in a bun. But going on missions his hair is always tied in a loose ponytail. His Chinese marking is on the left side of his throat, which appears when he is in battle.

Birthday: April 2nd

Age: 14

Hobby's: Reading and fashion

Abilities: He specializes in kenjutsu, he was handed down the sword as being head of his people. The sword has the ability of absorbing ninjutsu attacks and deflecting them back at the attacker. Despite specializing in kenjutsu he also is very good at martial arts.

Thought I would give an introduction to some of these people. I believe they will become a huge development for Sorey. I'm super excited about it! I've been jotting down so many ideas and ahhhhh I'm so excited I just have to not procrastinate so much... hehe