12

Giovanni POV

Giovanni POV

A week had gone past and the Russians won't contact me back. I hate getting snubbed like this, If it wasn't for Elenora I would have attacked them all. 

I decided to message her since this was her plan. 

__

Me

Your plan is failing Elenora and I'm running our of patience.

Elenora

Gio learn to be patient. Try one last time, if they don't reply feel free to do whatever. 

Gio?

Your name is too long to type. 

Get the job done Mr Mafia Don before I take over the Italian Mafia and do it myself. xx

Did you just threaten me?

Do you not get my point? 

If anyone else spoke to me like that they would be dead. 

Well good thing I'm not 'anyone else'

I'll let you know after I contact them for the last time. 

k

__

K? did she just 'k' me?

Gosh she'll be the death of me. 

_

Time skip

Half the day had gone past and I was busy doing my work. I hadn't contacted the Russians yet since they are too much effort. 

That's when the door barged open. I was about to fire whoever entered my office without knocking until I looked up. 

It was Elenora. 

She was wearing a long black dress which fit her curves perfectly. 

I felt my trousers suddenly tightening making me adjust my seating. 

How does she have this effect on me?

I cleared my throat and spoke. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"We are going to a ball." She said and I raised an eyebrow. 

"We?" I questioned and she nodded. 

"The Russian Mafia Don, Sergey Vasiliev, will be there along with other Mafia's.

You got an invitation too" She said lifting my invitation card which was open on my desk. 

I didn't have plans to go, but she'll force me. 

"You're my date, so get up." She commanded in her usual sweet tone. 

I sighed and got up putting my suit jacket on. 

"Do you not have a comb?" She asked looking around. I opened my bottom draw handing her the comb thinking she needs to use it. 

That's until she stand on her tip toes and combs my hair for me, fixing it. "There, you look presentable now." She said and walks towards the door. 

I was frozen in place until she turned to look at me. "Gio, we don't have time." She said but I just stared at her. 

What am I doing?

She walked towards me holding my hands and dragging me out the office. 

I finally snapped out and matched her pace but I don't think she realised we were holding hands since she was so excited. 

"Why so excited?" I questioned her making her look at me. She snapped out of whatever excitement she was in and quickly released our hands. 

"Because I did something you couldn't. Personally I think I deserve a reward." She said and my eyes darkened with lust. 

Does she realise what she's saying and doing to me?

She's so innocent yet I feel like she knows. 

We sat in the limo as I cleared my thought and asked. "What type of reward?" I tried controlling my smirk. 

"I don't know." She replied and looked out. 

She realised what she said now-

fuck-

lemme have her-

I need her-

but why?

I've never needed someone so why her?

What's different about her?

I was busy with my own thoughts so the car ride was silent but we made it to some hall and I walked out the limo first helping Elenora out. 

Since when was I a gentlemen?

We made our way inside after giving our names. 

The hall was filled with different mafia members but no Russian in sight. He better show up. 

"Did Aleksander not come?" I asked Elenora. "No, Fiona was being annoying so he didn't come. That's why I'm here." She replied. 

"It's better this way." I whispered but she heard raising an eyebrow. 

"No offence but your uncle is stupid." I said and she laughed trying to stop.

fuck-

laugh again-

remind me to make her laugh again

fuck-

"I know, he's not very intelligent." She replied still smiling. 

A man approached us and kissed Elenora's hand. I recognised the man from the meeting we all had. 

"Armani Rossi"

"I heard about what is happening with the Russians and Abdyl. What are they planning?" Rossi asked. 

"We aren't sure yet. We were told they are showing up here." Elenora replied. 

"They said they wouldn't come. Who told you they would?" Elenora's eyes immediately widened at Rossi's words. 

"Fiona-" She said and instantly sped walked towards the exit ignoring everyone and I followed her, I caught up pretty quick. 

We sat in the limo as she was cursing at the limo driver to speed up. 

"What's happening?" I asked. 

She realises stuff to quick for even me to catch up to. 

Smart ass 

"Fiona said that Aleksander told her to tell me that the Russians would show up at the ball. She also said that he told me to go and take you." She replied. 

"Why didn't I think that she might be working with her brother. She does hate me after all." She continued.

I called my men and sent them to the Cela mansion. I didn't tell my brother since I didn't want him around Russians. 

Elenora kept calling Aleksander too but he wouldn't pick up.