11

Gunshots started going off smashing the glass windows

Gunshots started going off smashing the glass windows. Giovanni released Abdyl and instantly came towards me, tackling me to the ground. 

He was on top of me, shielding me. I wasn't used to this, and I couldn't help but be afraid. 

"It's fine, I got you." He whispered reassuring words to me. 

"I need you to follow me." He said and I nodded. 

He held my hand as we knelt down. We slowly made our way behind a wall making sure not to be seen. 

Once we were safe and out of sight I spoke. "Who do you think they are?"

"I'm not sure." He replied. 

He picked up his phone and called for backup. 

In almost a minute backup arrived and the gunmen were shot to the ground. 

Giovanni tried to go too but I stopped him, I wasn't about to risk it. They were clearly here for the people inside the home, and I wasn't about to give them what they wanted. 

Once everything calmed down Alonzo and Aria entered with a man. 

Why would they risk their lives for us?

Aleksander was also fine as he came out after it all ended. 

"Who are you?" Giovanni asked to the man who Alonzo threw on the floor. 

The man wouldn't reply so Aleksander punched him. "We asked who you are" 

"I was sent by the Italians." The man said and everyone's eyes widened. 

"What!" Aleksander said. "Why would you do this Giovanni!?" Aleksander asked turning to Giovanni.

He's even dumber than I thought. 

"I didn't-" He was cut off by me. "He didn't. Someone is trying to break our alliance." 

Russians-

I instantly looked around remembering. "Where's Abdyl?" I questioned. 

Alonzo rubbed the back of his head as if he was nervous. "Where is he Alonzo?" I questioned him again. 

"He left with some of the men in a car." Alonzo replied and I sighed. 

"Russians" I whispered making everyone's eyes on me. 

"It can only be the Russians." I repeated. 

"Maybe if we stuck to the plan-" Aleksander was about to blame Giovanni when I spoke. "No, this plan was better. We'd all be dead if we did what we planned before."

"The Russians would have had the upper hand." Giovanni nodded. 

"Wait where's Fiona?" Aleksander questioned. 

I instantly ran upstairs with the gun still in my hand and entered her room. She was curled up in the corner of the room. 

I couldn't be bothered comforting her so I spoke. "Get downstairs, everything is safe now." I said and left downstairs.

She made her way downstairs after. 

"W-what happened." She asked. 

"Your stupid brother happened." Aleksander spoke. "He always was an annoying troublemaker." Fiona groaned making me scoff. 

Never said that when he abused me-

Giovanni was about to leave when I spoke. "Where are you going now Giovanni?" 

"Giovanni? As in Giovanni D'Angelo, the Italian Mafia Don?" Fiona shrieked. 

"Yes, keep up." Alonzo said making Aria chuckle from beside him. 

"I need to sort this out." Giovanni replied to my question. "Not alone your not." I said and he raised an eyebrow but still ignored me.

He left without saying a word and I could tell he was angry. Now I could tell he was a Mafia Don. 

I followed him but when he was about to get in the car I held in arm, stopping him. He sighed and turned to face me. 

"Look, this plan was yours alone and it didn't end well. Let's work together this time." I said trying not to anger him. 

But the second I spoke he seemed to have calmed down. 

"Why does your sweet voice calm me like this?" He whispered to himself but I heard. 

I have a sweet voice?

Abdyl hated it when I spoke...

Why am I still thinking about him?

After a while he spoke. "You aren't hurt are you?" He said scanning my figure with his intense gaze but I shook my head and he nodded. 

"What's the plan now?" I asked. 

"To attack the Russians." He said and my eyes widened. 

"No." I said and he didn't seem to like my reply.

"No?" He repeated.

"Let's have a meeting with them. We might have something they want." I said. 

"Look at you commanding a Mafia Don." He smirked. 

"I'm not commanding. Attacking the Russians is not a smart move. They aren't weak you could get hurt." I replied to which his smirk increased even more. 

"You're worried for me?" 

"It's a shame I can't marry you till Abdyl dies, or I'd marry you right now." He finished and my eyes widened. 

"I never agreed to marry you." I replied. 

"You will baby, you will." He said and I decided not to argue back. 

"Don't do anything on your own Giovanni." I said trying my best to sound commanding but I don't think it worked. 

"The only thing you need to improve on when you become the Albanian Mafia Don is your tone of voice. Only when your commanding of course, I want to hear your sweet voice." He advices and my eyes widened.

"I'll let you know what happens when I contact the Russians for a meeting." He says and I instantly smile. 

He listened to me-

It's like taming a lion-

He sat in the car and drove off and I made my way back inside.