Chapter 14:: A Miracle

Author's POV: 

You stared at Taehyung, looking like you had been punched straight in the gut. Your face was blank but it exhibited pain and betrayal. 
Taehyung looked at you, confusion taking over his face once he saw how disgusted you suddenly looked. You looked away, walking towards Mina before he could call. 
He frowned and looked at the cameraman with a glare. This guy ruined the perfect moment. He was about to kiss you but wow, thanks to the lights and these spies. But why did you react that way? 

It was dinner and you both sat beside each other but he noticed how quiet you seemed. You smiled whenever there was a camera but other than that, you just kept quiet. You wondered if he did that. He had mentioned it earlier. Act lovey-dovey in front of the camera. But you didn't want this.

You wanted it to be real. 

But why?

There was only one answer to this question. You looked at him and the moment he stared back at you, worry evident in his eyes, you felt something in your heart.

The first time you had seen him, his eyes depicted no emotion. Simply blank eyes with a fiery gaze burning holes through you. 
But right now, that cold gaze was nowhere. There was a warm and soothing Taehyung who was in front of you, looking at you worried. And you still couldn't figure out what he was like. 

Sometimes, he was blank as paper and sometimes he looked like a human with overflowing emotions. Sometimes, he appeared lush and at times like this, you didn't even know the answer. What was he like? What were his secrets? What was wrong with him? You knew nothing. 

But you wanted to. You wanted to know what his laugh sounded like or how he'd look when he was in love, or how he was raised. Random little things that constituted his life were all becoming your curiosities. And this was concerning. 
This meant more than simple interest. You were much more than just interested in him. Maybe, somewhere, you knew, he had become special. 

Maybe, you developed feelings for him.

But did he?

Even though his actions felt so close, and you both nearly kissed, you weren't sure about him. And it was making you miserable. It made you scared.

You looked away but feeling his hand on your shoulders, you let out a sigh. Every little action of his was misleading and he had to know that. But, did he? 

—Time skip 

"Hey." You heard him and turned around, frowning. He looked at you, "Are you mad at me or is it your mood swings?" 
You stare at him for a moment before letting out a shaky breath, "W-What are you saying..."
You cleared your throat, looking away but he was standing right in front of you. 
He walked towards you, making your shoulders scrunch a little. He frowned seeing you act like that and sighed.
"Come with me." You wanted to ask but he held your hand already, walking towards somewhere you didn't quite understand. Until you did. 
It was the backdoor of the venue.
"Again?" 

"Yes." He said with a hard stare. You gulped as he opened the door, pulling you in with him. You heard some footsteps approaching as he pulled you beside the door, caging you between his arms. He looked at the door, holding it with one leg and his other hand. 
You stared at his throat working abnormally and gulped. You fisted your hands, preventing yourself from touching him though the urge in you was real. 

He looked at you, raising a brow slightly. Seeing you look down, he backed away and said, "Let's go." 
"But-" He dragged you upstairs with him.
"Do you even have the key?" You whispered but he shrugged, taking out a bunch. 
"When did you-"
"Wasn't this planned from like 2 weeks ago?" He asked, frowning. You stared at his hands, remembering your own words.
"And you agreed to get ourselves killed?"