♛┈⛧┈ 047

That's Yukiji, Takara'spersonal assassin

personal assassin. 🧍

Meanwhile,Takara's father's mansion

Meanwhile,
Takara's father's mansion...

Third Person's POV

Frustrated and ashamed.

That was how Takara felt right now as she stomped her way into the luxurious mansion belonged to her father. The servant greeting her was terrified of her rage which immediately caused them to fall into silence. They wished to not add more fuel to the fire of their young lady's anger.

"Yukiji!" Takara shouted out her assistant's name furiously. "I know you're here. Where the fuck are you?!"

Takara saw his car outside and it indicated that Yukiji was presented in the mansion. She scanned around the house impatiently and spotted Yukiji coming out from his bedroom...with the maid she beat up before.

The maid was frightened to be glared at by her mistress so she hastily excused herself while thanking Yukiji. The man simply smiled as he watched her hurried away from him. He heaved out a sigh, disappointed that his alone moment with the maid was interrupted.

"The fuck are you doing with that lowlife maid?"

"Just treating her wound since you went overboard with your brutality. That poor maid."

"Shut up. She deserved it for giving me a bitter coffee."

"Just because of coffee? You should be more sympathetic and understanding-"

"Keep running your mouth blabbering nonsense shit and I will bruise your pretty face next!"

"Oh... I am pretty? Thanks for the compliment~"

Yukiji was not afraid of Takara's empty threat. She would never hurt him since he was her most trusted assistant.

"Just cut to the chase and stop dragging things off already! Have you obtained the material I needed?!"

"Of course. Why do you think I'm relaxed right now? I'm over cloud nine considering my men did better job than I expected."

Takara relaxed a little bit and crossed her arms under her chest. His words piqued her interest. Seeing her composure changing, Yukiji smiled wider.