♛┈⛧┈ 044

Meanwhile,Takara's house

Meanwhile,
Takara's house...

Third Person's POV

Yukiji was playing shogi with one of his subordinates. He moved his piece with confidence, already acknowledging his victory. He snickered triumphantly as his opponent faced a difficult time to plan his strategy to beat him. He crossed his arms under his chest in a composed manner, waiting for his subordinate to call it a quit.

"I think we know who the winner is." Yukiji exclaimed which was agreed by his subordinate. He picked up one of the shogi pieces and prepared for his next move..

..until the ringing from his phone interrupted the supposed-to-be his glorious moment.

Heaving out a sigh, Yukiji excused himself and fished his hand in his pocket to take out his phone. He answered the call without even bothering to check the caller ID. "Hello, Yukiji speaking."

"Mr.Yukiji, sir..."

"Oh, it's you. You finally acquired the materials I wanted?"

"Y-yes, I had sent it to you via email.."

"Good work. But why the whispering? I can barely hear you."

"Boss, could you please send out anyone for me? I-I can't escape on my own."

"...what?"

"The target caught me in the act! She is chasing after me!"

"Where are you?"

"I-I already shared my live location! Please help me-"

Yukiji heard a loud thump during the call, indicating that the phone had fallen off of the caller's hand. Yukiji clicked his tongue in annoyance. He looked at his subordinate who was sitting on the opposite side of him.

"Get ready and head to this location I have forwarded to you immediately. One of our men is in danger."

"Yes, Boss."

Obeying the order, the subordinate stood up then excused himself. Yukiji was left alone as he stared at the shogi board. He heaved out a soft sigh. "You  are one formidable target, huh, (Y/n) (L/n)? I guess that's expected from Haruchiyo Sanzu's future spouse. Both are wicked and brutal."

"Now...let's check what kind of evidence we obtained." A smirk carved on his face while Yukiji clicked on the new e-mail delivered to him. "Mhm, these are some great pictures to initiate a misunderstanding. Ah, I should ask that guy to take more pictures too."